Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2014, 10:25 PM

Thanked 4,409 Times in 243 Posts
Default Women Strip Teases, Dancing Naked

Has anybody seen a non-professional woman do a strip tease, or dance all or partially naked, or anything of the like? Your wife in private, or a stranger in public? A lap dance? Booty popping? How good of a job did they do? One of my many fetishes is the thought of a woman getting her hips swaying and her flesh jiggling and putting on a show for the purpose of arousing one or more men. I like to believe that nearly all women have at some point in their lives imagined themselves stripping and dancing for a group of men in public – and secretly have practiced in front of a mirror. And I wonder how good they are at it.

Me? Nada. Nothing to report.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 02-07-2014, 12:16 AM

I actually experienced this the first time I ever went to a strip club. I was sitting there honestly bored by the spectacle and ready to move my friends on to the next bar when a little redhead who was there with her boyfriend started swaying near the stage and teasing the girls, sliding money a little too deep down the front of their g-strings. I was immediately attracted to her, and my pulse quickened as the amateur shyly hopped up on stage with the other girl and began slowly raising the bottom of her sun dress to reveal the back of her firm legs, her tight little ass, and her hard stomach before finally removing it all together to reveal a thin, matching white lace set of underwear. One of the club's girls came up behind her and unhooked the redhead's bra as they danced on each other, creating the perfect ENF moment when she revealed her breasts and simultaneously covered her face in shame. She teased pulling down her panties, one hip and then the other, but just couldn't bring herself to do it. She was red from embarrassment and nervously laughing the whole time, but it was the best show of the night. And probably the best show I've ever seen at a strip club.
Old 02-07-2014, 01:01 AM

Thanked 26,479 Times in 1,271 Posts

Not exactly a strip tease, years ago my wife and her best friend took belly dancing lessons, a fitness class at the YMCA believe it or not. She didn't practice in front of me or anything and I asked her why not, she said she was saving her performance unti she finished the class,

A few weeks later her friend Amy, who she took the class with, and her husband Paul came over for dinner, After the dishes were done and the kids were in bed, the wives told us to sit down they had a surprise for us. Paul and I had been drinking a bit, so we were in the mood for anything. My wife called out from the bedroom and asked me to put the record on that was on the turntable.

I did, Middle Eastern music started playing, the wives came out belly dancing in harem costumes. The under the sheer parts they had on bikinis, but it was still sexy watching them, Amy has a hottie and my wife had just gotten her figure back from having a baby. The dancing was very sensuous and we applauded them and whistled as best we could so not to wake up the babies. After a couple of numbers they came and sat on our laps and we told them how sexy they were and how well they danced.

I was thinking it, but Paul was the 1st one to say it, as sexy as they were it would be even sexier without the bikinis. Ar first it was "dream on guys" and my wife whispered in my ear that she would give me a private dance later. It took a few glasses of wine, and prodding husbands for them to say "we'll go in the back and try them on like that, but don't count on us coming out until we get dressed".

A few minutes passed and Paul and I guessed that they were getting dressed since it was taking so long. Then my wife told me to start the music again, Paul and I looked at each other as "are they teasing us are they really going through with it". A few second later the music started and here they came in their harem outfits naked underneith. My wife, normally a B cup had her nursing boobs, Amy was a solid C+, and the tops were sheer enough to see everything, very hot. They had pinned something over the sheer crotch of the costume, but when they turned to the side pubes were visible, and from the back their cute butts were on display.

They teased us and danced for quite a while, we tried to talk them out of their tops, but it really wasn't necessary. After a few dances I was ready for company to leave to I could ravish my wife, Paul and Amy were thinking the same thing, they gathered up their stuff and sleeping toddler and went to their apartment next door,
Old 02-08-2014, 04:35 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts
Default Wife doing a strip tease

This is a 100% true story that I posted in a different thread about a night that I dared my wife to do a strip tease in front of some friends.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...91&postcount=6
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2014, 10:43 AM

One of the hottest ENF moments I've ever seen was something like this.

At a business conference with some friends, we were bored so we decided to hit up the local strip club, which, to be honest, sucked. Not cute girls, expensive drinks and dances, etc. etc.

Well, there were some college aged kids in there, probably 21-22. Three guys and two girls. These girls were 8-9's and were gorgeous, one looked half Latina, half white with dark hair, one tall and blonde, both big boobs, dresses, good legs, long hair. Bombshells.

The dark haired one eventually got on stage and danced with some of the girls and pulled her dress up some, exposed her bra, etc. She wouldn't do more though. They kept trying to get her to, but that was the limit.

However, the blonde girl wouldn't go up at all despite similar requests. Both girls settled near the stage, dancing, tipping, etc.

Here's where things got interesting... the blonde was grinding on a stripper, they were trading spots of who was behind, in front. The blonde is grinding her ass into the stripper's crotch at the front of the stage when the stripper giggles and flips the blonde's dress up... revealing that she was sans underwear. Nothing on underneath and everyone around got a great look at her naked shaved crotch and pussy. She turned red as red could be and muttered, "oh my god" and nervously giggled and covered up and was freaked out. The stripper apologized, thinking she had on panties and was just playing around, and the girl was half crying/half laughing to her friend. A few drinks later she was dancing and having fun again, but this moment was hotter than any of the actual strippers.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:39 PM

Thanked 6,718 Times in 275 Posts
Default somewhere I've posted the story

My wife was with me on a business trip when we went to a strip club, after way too much to drink, I suggested that she could do much better than most of the dancers on stage. With only a little prompting from me and a couple of complete strangers sitting near us, she got on stage and ended up completely naked dancing in front of 40-50 total strangers. I have to say it was one of the most exciting things that she has ever done. Seeing your wife stripping completely and dancing for several songs completely naked in front of a room full of men is unbelievable!
Old 02-10-2014, 05:56 PM

Default "Amateur" wet T-shirt contest

Quite a few years ago I went to club with a pal and ran into a teammate who had been playing softball. We were all at the cub to see an "amateur " wet T-shirt contest. In those days the wet T-shirts were a training circuit/place to make extra cash for the area's burgeoning strip club scene. These contests would often feature full nudity.

There were 4 or 5 girls in the contest and after getting soaked in their T-shirts a few stripped down to their panties and danced topless and some danced in the wet shirt and pants. One girl who had stripped to her panties - pretty good looking - came over to my teammate still topless, and started to flirt a bit, while the other girls were dancing. She put her shirt back on while talking to us and asked for the ice from our drinks so she could rub it on her nipples to keep them hard. This went on for bit and between continually fishing ice out of our drinks to keep rubbing on her nipples, she kept up a running commentary about wet T-shirt contest strategy " Oh she better take her pants off before they get too tight with the water", "She got naked too soon" etc.

In her second round she stripped buck naked a few feet from us, turned around, bent over and rubbed her pussy.

We all agreed it was the best wet T we had been to.

A few months later my pal told me that she was stripping professionally - headlining in town.

A few months after that he said "Remember so and so?" - I did ! - "She's in Penthouse". It was Melissa Wolf.

My teammate later claimed he fucked her a few weeks after that night but he had a habit of bullshitting about women so I didn't believe him.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:39 AM

Thanked 4,466 Times in 277 Posts
Default Stripper tryout.

Back in the mid eighties my wife needed money, this was before we were together, so she answered an add in the newspaper for Dancers wanted. She ended up going to a small bar for the tryouts. The owner of the bar was having the tryouts for not only his bar but he also sent the dancers to other bars. There was the owner and a couple of bouncers watching the tryouts. She was told to get up on the stage and show them her routine. Now my wife had never seen how a stripper danced so she just danced around like she was on a regular dance floor,and then stopped dancing and took off her clothes, and started dancing again. The owner told her to stop, he said she had the right look for a stripper, big tits, long legs, and blonde hair. He told her to learn how to strip, and then she should come back and he would hire her. I'm sad to say she found a job and didn't become a stripper. She told me this after we were first dating, it turned me on then and still does.
Old 04-13-2014, 05:50 PM

Thanked 1,073 Times in 387 Posts

Awesome stuff guys!
Old 04-15-2014, 06:23 PM

Thanked 5,991 Times in 468 Posts
Default Did she do it?

This is an "I'll-never-really-know-what-happened" event.

A good while ago, the wife & her GF went out together one night and ended up at the bar where her GF's husband was a manager/bouncer. The Wife was totally bombed when she got home at 3 AM. She was all excited about all the $$ she got just from dancing on the bar!!!! Then she promptly passed out. Next day, facts & details were not forthcoming. Knowing the wife is extremely proud of her pair of "C's", there is no doubt in my mind she showed plenty of tit that night.

But all she would ever say was that they got drunk at the bar, and with coaxing from the mostly male patrons, they both got up on the bar and danced. And said with the patrons started handing them money, and that they were having a great time teasing the guys. At the 2 AM closing time, the doors were locked, but everyone stayed for a while longer. Beyond that, she wasn't saying anything.

But as time went by, the only hint I ever got was one night when we were all out partying and drinking, the wife's GF said to me "you should have seen us that night! We were having so much fun!... And your WIFE.... OMG! I've never seen her like that!" "Like What? Like What??" silence.

And the husband who was the bouncer & manager.... we're not really close.... best I could get out of him was him rolling his eyes and shaking his head saying what a crazy pair of women they were.... and not telling me anything else.

As I said, knowing the wife is proud of her nice sized C-cups, there is no doubt in my mind she flashed plenty of tit that night, if not totally topless. The mystery to me is if anything else went on. And she did have a pretty good stack of cash....!

I Guess I'll never know.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
italian handjob

1m:37s

09-07-2007
TSJ1MK 2004 12 18 Girls loo Adler LQ

3m:18s

01-03-2005
Blackgirl stipping

2m:18s

10-09-2015