uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2019, 08:35 AM

Default Women who don't like oral performed on them

Enjoy reading everyone's adventures and experiences here. Also read a lot of erotica online and don't know if I have seen this before.

I have been married for over 30 years. Still have an active sex life and my wife orgasms from intercourse pretty much every time. What she has never liked though is for me to go down on her. She will do it to me but doesn't like any reciprocation. I have talked her into letting me do it occasionally recently and she does get wet when I am doing it. It often leads to good sex afterwards but it always takes convincing. She also won't say why she doesn't want me to do it.
She grew up in a pretty catholic home (she wasn't a virgin when we started dating) but she was still a little naive about sex. Like not realizing the sexual meaning of some songs.

Anyone else know women like that?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 08:57 AM

Thanked 4,477 Times in 277 Posts

I had a girlfriend back in the ninteen eighties who wouldn't let men go down on her. She loved sucking cock but hated having her pussy eaten. With my short comings and inability to make her cum from intercourse , our relationship didn't last long.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stiv837 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 10:26 AM

Thanked 16,487 Times in 1,156 Posts

My wife despises oral, period. Sometimes she will try to give me a blowjob, but it's so awful and I can tell she doesn't want to do it, so I would rather she doesn't even try.

She hates when I go down on her, which is interesting because once in a blue moon she will sigh and say, "Fine, go ahead", and she gets incredibly turned on and has the best orgasms ever, which she acknowledges, but she still doesn't like it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 11:30 AM

Thanked 3,211 Times in 182 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
I had a girlfriend back in the ninteen eighties who wouldn't let men go down on her. She loved sucking cock but hated having her pussy eaten. With my short comings and inability to make her cum from intercourse , our relationship didn't last long.
I wonder if you were dating my current wife. She doesn't like being gone down on, but loves sucking cock. She will actually get super wet from sucking cock. Luckily for me I guess I don't have your short cummings :-). 35+ years together and she is still an avid cock sucker
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to willporkem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 12:34 PM

Default Just like my wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenxyz1 View Post
Enjoy reading everyone's adventures and experiences here. Also read a lot of erotica online and don't know if I have seen this before.

I have been married for over 30 years. Still have an active sex life and my wife orgasms from intercourse pretty much every time. What she has never liked though is for me to go down on her. She will do it to me but doesn't like any reciprocation. I have talked her into letting me do it occasionally recently and she does get wet when I am doing it. It often leads to good sex afterwards but it always takes convincing. She also won't say why she doesn't want me to do it.
She grew up in a pretty catholic home (she wasn't a virgin when we started dating) but she was still a little naive about sex. Like not realizing the sexual meaning of some songs.

Anyone else know women like that?
Same here. But she sure can suck my cock!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flair port For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 01:32 PM

Thanked 8,900 Times in 974 Posts
Default Mine too.

I need a membership application form to this club, too.

My wife loves to suck a cock and gets super wet. She is awesome at it.

But she hates having her pussy eaten. I love doing it so she has allowed me to do it a few times and she says she enjoys it but has never cum that way. I know it's not me because I've never had a woman complain about my skills before. Hell, my ex-wife used to squirt all over my face!

At least my wife has an excuse...she blames it on an old aunt who helped raise her as a child and used to watch her bathe and tell her to "scrub your pussy" because it was filthy. She says she can't get over that mental block.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 06:02 PM

Thanks guys. Glad to know I am not the only one;-)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2019, 11:08 PM

Thanked 2,753 Times in 201 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willporkem View Post
I wonder if you were dating my current wife. She doesn't like being gone down on, but loves sucking cock. She will actually get super wet from sucking cock. Luckily for me I guess I don't have your short cummings :-). 35+ years together and she is still an avid cock sucker
It's chronologically impossible that I also dated your wife; but about 20 years ago I dated a girl who was the same exact way. Anyway congrats on your many years of marriage.

I think she didn't let me go down on her because she was a "gusher" and was self-conscious about squirting in my mouth. It only happened once in the few months we dated; where she finally let me go down on her after I insisted and she very reluctantly let me do it. It was in fact like munching on a wet sponge.

On the other hand she would blow me constantly, pretty much anywhere anytime. I hate to admit it but it actually got "old"; as I couldn't even watch a movie with her without my cock ending up in her mouth. I think she actually like blowing me more than actual penetration. That was weird to me. The relationship didn't last.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2019, 12:31 AM

Default wife not a fan

in the beginning my wife was not a fan. but slowly over the years came to enjoy it, even squirting on occasion. but still says just for 1 minute. that almost always last for 30 minutes.
shes still not very good at oral but she has gottin much better. still love her and would not give her up.
Old 11-13-2019, 09:01 AM

Thanked 16,487 Times in 1,156 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by visa0061 View Post
Anything is better than a woman who doesn't reciprocate. My first ex was like that. I would eat her for 30 min at a time but in over a year together, she only sucked my cock 3x. I was young and dumb at the time.
I was young and dumb once, too. I would eat my first wife every single night. She wouldn't even touch my cock in her hands let alone anything else...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cute blond bate

3m:01s

01-06-2010
prime takes shower

10m:04s

10-23-2017
Thai Bar Girl

1m:04s

10-14-2017
shower part2