Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2020, 06:53 PM

Thanked 58,966 Times in 2,257 Posts
Default Only Anal

Anyone ever gone with a woman who only wanted anal? I like anal, mostly because it represents an added element of naughtiness. On a pure feeling basis, I'd actually just as soon fuck as do anal, but there is something about the lady who likes it in the back door that adds to most sexual situations. I've probably done anal with 40% of the ladies I've been intimate with, and about 25% of them seemed to really like it, and the other 75% did it either as a variant, or an exploration. A few others seem to like a finger back there, to spice up the situation, but want no part of my dick in the back door.

Some years ago, I dated a MILF, a very pretty lady who had come from Poland. She had peaches and cream skin, titties that hung a little, although her nipples still pointed upwards, and the prettiest pink nipples, with sort of puckered aeroela's that I've ever seen. We had met when she visited the place I worked, and quickly had a dinner date. She was charming, very smiley, and very touchy. When I got her home, I gave her a good night kiss, which would up with her tongue in my mouth, and an invitation to come in for "coffee". I never got the coffee. As she was brewing it, I came up behind her, kissed the back of her neck, put my arms around her waist, and she melted back into me. That led to me unbuttoning her blouse, and finding those pretty pink nipples in her thin bra. Before long, she was on her knees in front of me, with my very hard cock in her mouth. That led to the couch, with all of our clothes gone, both of us doing a good job on each other orally. While in a 69 position, which seemed to give her a lot of pleasure, I teased her bum with my finger, and got an arched back, and several repetions of "oh god, oh god, oh god".

As things progressed, she took my hand and led me back to the bedroom, where the oral and finger action continued. Anyway, at some point, she was on top, and sat up, and I went to put my cock in her pussy. I was rubbing along the very wet slit, when she said "put it in my ass". Well, she had liked my finger in there, and always wanting to please a lady, i shifted a little, and she sat her bottom down on my cock. Like most bottoms, it took a few seconds to get in, but she was very accomodating with it, and (based on a continual streak of "oh god, oh god, oh god) she very much enjoyed it. After a certain time, I came too, and she collapsed on me. We rested a bit, then wound up for round 2, which involved a lot of touching and licking, and ultimately with her in the doggy position. I again tried to put my cock in her pussy, and she again said, "put in in my ass, pleeeeze". i was happy to comply.

Typical of first nights, we wound up doing it 4 times, always finishing in her butt, and nothing but my fingers and tongue ever entering her pussy (which she definitely seemed to like). A few days later, we went out again, and again wound up in her bed, with me in her ass. By that point I was a little curious, although clearly she really got off on butt sex. As it turns out, she had been married for a few years, and had gotten pregnant 2x while on birth control, and was absolutely determined not to get pregnant again. Before she and hubby had split, they had started trying anal to prevent pregnancy. I guess she was one of those women who really liked anal. That's not to say that she didn't like being fingered or licked in the pussy, and she had a g spot that was easy to find, and which led to very strong orgasms. But, she basically didn't want a cock in her pussy. After a couple of months, one of our dates fell when she was having her period, and hence was safe from gettng pregnant, and she was happy to fuck then, and was every bit as responive. But, the minute her period was over, it was back to "put it in my ass". In that regard, the position didn't seem to matter....doggy in the ass, cowgirl in the ass, reverse cowgirl in the ass, ankles behind the head in the ass (although she liked a dildo in her pussy in this position too).

In 8 months of dating , and maybe 75 night-long intimate encounters, I think I only put it in her pussy half a dozen times. It almost seemed that even with no risk of pregnancy, that she actually preferred it in her butt. I was sorry when I was offered another job across the country, as she was a nice lady, a great fuck, and certainly had a taste for butt sex.
Old 08-29-2020, 11:17 AM

Thanked 4,766 Times in 427 Posts

I am now 58 years old. I have been single 99% of my life. Because of being single all my live I have ended up dating more than 200 women and have had sex with well over 1000 women. Mostly one night stands or multiple fuck buddies at a time. Many of the one night stands I ended up having anal sex with a few.

I did have many relationships though. Over the years I had several women that absolutely loved anal. One of the women I dated I have written about and posted pictures of her here in this forum was one of them. She was a blond with a high sexual apatite. When we first started dating we were having sex every single day and some days two or three times a day. One night we were parked in an ally and I was giving to her doggy style in the front seat of my pick up truck. I stuck my thumb into her asshole and she seemed to like it a lot so I asked her if she wanted me to stick my dick in her ass. She said yes so I did. She got off on it and came hard and I ended up cumming in her ass. The next day I asked her about it and she said it was her first time and she loved it. I said whenever you want it again just tell me. She said I want it right now, so we did. From that day forward I fucked her ass every single day for 2 1/2 weeks and never once stuck it in her pussy. Some days we fucked two or three times a day in her ass.

The sad ending to this is we went out of town on a business trip. We were at a motel and we were getting ready to have sex. She was being a good little trooper and was trying to be creative because we didn't have any lube. She brought some hair conditioner and put it all over my cock and when I stuck it in her ass it started burning her. we had to end it real quick and she jumped into the bathtub to try to stop the burning.

From that day forward anal was a once in a while thing. She said she still loved anal and still wants to do anal every time but it caused here discomfort. We still done anal from time to time but not as much. That was too bad it had to slow down.

fast forward a year or two later. we met some friends at a bed and breakfast. I cannot remember the conversation but we ended up in the other couples room having a foursome. The other girl was on her period so I did not fuck her but my girl licked her pussy and her husband fucked her ass. As he was fucking her ass I was fucking my girl while on my back and her on top with her ass toward them. As he was fucking his girls ass he was fingering my girls asshole. She was whispering in my ear how he was sticking his fingers in her ass while my cock was in her pussy. I asked do you like it? She said yes.

The other guy pulled his cock out his wife's ass and stuck in my girls ass. My girl was now getting double penetration. As she was getting into it and started rocking back on both of us at the same time. We all three had an orgasm at the same time. I came in her pussy and he came in her ass.

I loved that girl and wanted to marry her. But she ended up leaving me for some rich dude. She now lives the life having three houses. One house on the lake and one in the mountains and another in Florida on the coast. I think back to all the wild and crazy fun we had and I still jack off to the memories with her form time to time.

Since then I have had two other girls that I would say they prefer anal sex over vaginal sex. The current woman I am with is that way. I am over twenty years older than her and at my age I am having a hard time keeping up with her sexual needs. But I am enjoying trying. She comes to me almost every day telling me how much she wants my cock in her asshole. When I am at work she will send me videos or pictures of herself fucking her ass with a giant dildo. She will masturbate or should I say she analbates at least two or three times a week on top of me fucking her ass two or three times a week.

I have quite a few more stories about women that enjoy anal. I just wanted to tell about the women that preferred anal over vaginal sex. here are tow pictures. One of the blond from twenty years ago and my current woman.
Attached Thumbnails
09-09-2010 02;50;59PM.JPG   1508862235986.jpg  

Old 08-29-2020, 11:36 AM

15 minutes is not enough time to edit. I wanted to go back and fix my grammar and spelling but now I cant.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kajuk For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2020, 03:22 PM

Thanked 84,720 Times in 2,950 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajuk View Post
15 minutes is not enough time to edit. I wanted to go back and fix my grammar and spelling but now I cant.
For longer stories, you can compose it in Word, edit, then copy and paste.
Old 08-31-2020, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
For longer stories, you can compose it in Word, edit, then copy and paste.
Thank you
Old 08-31-2020, 03:01 PM

My wife is not into ass play - says it is not her thing. We have done it on occasion, but it is very rare. One time I was fucking her ass and she was into it. She stuck a couple of fingers in her c*nt and went wild. I was recording the audio, and she was screaming for more. When she was able to feel my cock as I was in her ass, she screamed in ecstasy, and came in a gusher.

It was fantastic, but she normally does not like it.
Old 08-31-2020, 03:03 PM

I have a friend who met a woman at a bar while on a business trip. They wound up in his room. She took her clothes off, knelt on the edge of the bed and told him to fuck her ass.

Each time he visited that town they got together, and all she wanted to do was get fucked in the ass.
Old 08-31-2020, 04:41 PM

Thanked 8,894 Times in 974 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
I was recording the audio, and she was screaming for more.
That had to be awesome audio!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2020, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
That had to be awesome audio!
It is - I play it for her at times hoping for a repeat - fat chance of that. I tell her that since we age and our cocks shrink, it should be easy - but not happening!
Old 09-01-2020, 11:55 AM

Thanked 1,613 Times in 44 Posts

My wife used to let me do it occasionally, she always seemed to like it but would complain of the pain that followed the next day. But once on a trip to Vegas a few years ago she told me to stick it in her ass, we did all the positions that she usually likes and ever since then she almost prefers anal over vaginal. Like we have had tons of sex sessions now, where other then the usual foreplay, the sex is strictly in her ass. I consider myself to be extremely lucky to have such a beautiful wife enjoy something considered so taboo.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to desertcouple25 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
one4

3m:03s

05-13-2017
azn 343

2m:22s

10-29-2016
tang en playaHD

0m:46s

04-18-2022