uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2017, 02:20 AM

Thanked 1,708 Times in 67 Posts
Default Small unexpected wife exhibition that doesn't really fit into any other thread...

Ok, so this happened tonight, just a few hours ago. It's a small and not all that crazy story that I nevertheless want to share but couldn't find any existing thread it exactly fit into...

Tonight me and my wife went through the Taco Bell drive through to grab some dinner. I was driving; she was wearing nothing but a tank top above the waist, no bra. After we ordered and were in the lineup for the food pickup window behind a couple other cars, we were kind of chatting. Then she went "Hey, look."

I looked over at her and she glimpsed down, so I did too - she had moved her breasts up, or pulled the top of the tank top down (or probably a mix of both) so that about half of her nipples were peeking out from over the top. It was just enough to be clearly visible (or at least it would have been in the light, the dark made it more hidden) while still being subtle enough that it passed as an accident.

I was obviously happy but surprised - we hadn't even been talking about anything sexual! I laughed and told her I approved somehow or another; I don't remember exactly what I said. But after we were just one car away I asked if she was going to fix it before we pulled up to the window and she just smiled and went "No."

My heart pounding a bit, we pulled up and the guy at the window told us our amount and I handed him my card and he handed us our food. My wife's nipples were out the whole time but the guy didn't react - if I had to guess I'd say he didn't see, as it was fairly dark and it's possible that that mixed with him not looking that hard past me at the passenger side of the car means he easily could have overlooked it.

But still... he COULD have seen, and just played it cool assuming it was an accident. This is the Taco Bell we always go to and we see this guy all the time; it's hot that we'll never know if he's seen my wife's nipples or not. It's also hot that my wife did this completely on her own initiative, no hints or prompting from me whatsoever.
Old 05-15-2017, 02:33 AM

Default Hwu

Cool story, hope you guys have more fun in the future
The Following User Says Thank You to Voyeurfun For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2017, 03:23 AM

Default half of her nipples were peeking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwu View Post
Ok, Then she went "Hey, look." I asked if she was going to fix it before we pulled up to the window and she just smiled and went "No." My heart pounding a bit,
Hope you thanked her properly, when you got home.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baddaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2017, 09:46 PM

Thanked 12,182 Times in 453 Posts

My ex pulled the same thing once.

We were on our way to the nudist resort; and she had opted to just wear a sarong for the trip. As we were driving up the interstate, by design or by accident I don't know, her sarong had come untied and her tits were out. I found it a little odd; but I assumed she was just over-enthusiastically ready to get naked at the resort. I then told her I needed to get gas and pulled into a gas station. I mentioned that she might want to cover up. She then gave me a "yeah whatever" look and pulled up her sarong. But not nearly enough. As I stood outside pumping gas. I glanced over at her and saw that her untied sarong had slipped off again and her one of her tits was out. She also made it seem as though it was an accident. People walked by and she did not seem to give a crap. I can't tell how many people had seen this; no one seemed to pay any mind! When I got back in the car she had a triumphant look; I think she wanted to see how people would react to a titty hanging out, and I guess she found out: they mostly ignored her.
We continued driving to the resort; and when we came into the busy residential area before the resort entrance, her sarong was once again untied and her tits were completely out. Some people were in their front yards and she once again did not seem to give a crap. I watched in disbelief as she rode the rest of the way completely topless in broad daylight. When we got to the resort she didn't even say anything; her sarong was already off and she just walked out naked in the parking lot!

I think what that was all about was some kind of "social experiment." She wanted to see how non-nudists would react to a topless woman. And she got her answer: most people will act as if nothing happened.
Old 05-17-2017, 08:39 AM

Thanked 15,480 Times in 783 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Ok, so this happened tonight, just a few hours ago. It's a small and not all that crazy story that I nevertheless want to share but couldn't find any existing thread it exactly fit into...

Tonight me and my wife went through the Taco Bell drive through to grab some dinner. I was driving; she was wearing nothing but a tank top above the waist, no bra. After we ordered and were in the lineup for the food pickup window behind a couple other cars, we were kind of chatting. Then she went "Hey, look."

I looked over at her and she glimpsed down, so I did too - she had moved her breasts up, or pulled the top of the tank top down (or probably a mix of both) so that about half of her nipples were peeking out from over the top. It was just enough to be clearly visible (or at least it would have been in the light, the dark made it more hidden) while still being subtle enough that it passed as an accident.

I was obviously happy but surprised - we hadn't even been talking about anything sexual! I laughed and told her I approved somehow or another; I don't remember exactly what I said. But after we were just one car away I asked if she was going to fix it before we pulled up to the window and she just smiled and went "No."

My heart pounding a bit, we pulled up and the guy at the window told us our amount and I handed him my card and he handed us our food. My wife's nipples were out the whole time but the guy didn't react - if I had to guess I'd say he didn't see, as it was fairly dark and it's possible that that mixed with him not looking that hard past me at the passenger side of the car means he easily could have overlooked it.

But still... he COULD have seen, and just played it cool assuming it was an accident. This is the Taco Bell we always go to and we see this guy all the time; it's hot that we'll never know if he's seen my wife's nipples or not. It's also hot that my wife did this completely on her own initiative, no hints or prompting from me whatsoever.
Wow that's fun aND exciting. Has she done anything else ? That would be so fun
Old 05-17-2017, 10:04 AM

Thanked 1,361 Times in 40 Posts
Talking thanks

Quote:

I think I would have burst there and then thanks for sharing
Old 05-20-2017, 01:57 PM

A while back before we were married we were both at a summer lakeside get-together with bunch of other people.

One of the other families included an ex-boyfriend and long-term general pal of my other half.

The ex in question had temporarily disappeared off elsewhere with a few of his kids leaving us with another couple. My (what is now) wife had got soaking wet for whatever reason (I can’t remember now) and wanted to change her top. She asked me what direction her ex had vanished off to and I vaguely indicated the direction I thought it was, wondering why the question was necessary. She then turned opposite to where I’d pointed in order to take off her t-shirt and bra off to change tops, in the process exposing her large breasts to the husband of the other couple.

So, she wanted to avoid the vague possibility of an ex of many years ago getting a distant flash in favour of giving some lucky bloke a free nearby view.

I didn’t mind or anything, but go figure!
Old 05-20-2017, 02:43 PM

Thanked 3,544 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PjWjjj View Post

So, she wanted to avoid the vague possibility of an ex of many years ago getting a distant flash in favour of giving some lucky bloke a free nearby view.

I didn’t mind or anything, but go figure!
And years later, if she found herself in a similar situation, the "lucky bloke" would get lucky a second time because she would tell herself that "he already saw my boobs, so it doesn't matter if he sees them again"

I love the way different women's minds work when it comes to letting someone get a look at their body. There are so many different thought processes and rationales.

Guys are pretty straightforward. We want to see whatever you want to show. Very few exceptions.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to jacksonhole For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2017, 05:27 PM

Thanked 26,480 Times in 1,271 Posts

My wife has done a few things like that. Some friends of ours retired to a house on the Gulf Coast, when we visit we always spend a lot of time at the beach, running crab traps, fishing and by the end of the day we are always beat. Everyone else goes upstairs into the house to shower and get cleaned up for dinner, except my wife always likes to use the open air enclosed shower downstairs, most of us just use it to rinse off the sand.

I asked her why she didn't use the upstairs shower, it's cleaner, no spider webs, no mildew, she'd say she just likes the warm breeze. Finally one night we were having sexy times and she asked, "you want to know the real reason I use the downstairs shower? Because Eric (our host) thinks I don't know he peeks down at me while I'm naked". She told me to go in the shower tomorrow and look up, I'll be able to see a few inches of one of the upstairs windows. She said she has caught him out of the corner of her eye a few times, it turns her on that he risks getting caught to see her naked.

I told her what a bad girl she is, she said letting him see her naked isn't bad, but what she does with the hand held shower is a little naughty.
Old 05-20-2017, 05:40 PM

Thanked 12,182 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonhole View Post
I love the way different women's minds work when it comes to letting someone get a look at their body. There are so many different thought processes and rationales.
I think a whole book could be written about that.

My GF's rationale for wearing see-through tops without a bra, or last year's "nipple-slip" top while on vacation, was: "Well I have small tits anyway." Really?! As if people wouldn't notice her long nipples poking out! Why not just say: "I love going braless and I don't mind if people see it!"?

The first time my ex went to a nudist resort; she said she wasn't going to get naked. And she didn't. Then, later on during the day, she switched from a sarong to a tank top and we sat by the pool area. I asked her why she just decided to go bottomless and not all the way naked. She replied: "Well, no one can see my coot when I sit down anyway." Really?! As if people weren't going to see her naked ass and coot from under her top when she'd eventually have to get up and walk back! Why not just say: "I don't want to get completely naked; but I do want to let my puss out and it's ok if people see my naked ass"?

I've heard many more of these "explanations." I just think women are natural contrarians when it comes to nudity; because they feel they're expected to act like a "lady"...whatever that means...

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
italian handjob

1m:37s

09-07-2007
TSJ1MK 2004 12 18 Girls loo Adler LQ

3m:18s

01-03-2005
Blackgirl stipping

2m:18s

10-09-2015
banya

2m:00s