Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2015, 07:42 AM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveZR1 View Post
"

OK, OK.....
here is Bonnie at the beach.
I just hope no one recognizes her........
and yes, SHE does shave.....
There. How did that feel? I got a real charge with my first postings. It wears off, and it has been a couple years since I posted my wife on this site, but I keep thinking about getting back into it.

And if someone recognizes that pussy they must have memorized it when they were the one pounding it. I would get off on someone recognizing my wife as long as they didn't go back and embarrass her over it. I have an attractive young looking wife and I'm totally cool with other people checking her out. Happens all the time ....

Nice pissy pic b t w ....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-13-2015, 08:49 PM

Thanked 6,699 Times in 273 Posts
Default Second story- of many

I hinted on an earlier post that another guy had seen a photo of my wife on my phone...

Again with Matt the guy I had shown the naked photo of my wife, Linda, and he indicated he didn't want to see it.
He introduced me to a guy he knew (I'll call him Paul) at a bar we were drinking at & indicated that he was a real pussy hound. Strange that Matt wasn't opposed to talking about it he just didn't want to see photos of women he knew and thought a lot of.

Matt asked how Paul's wife was and Paul told him that she was about to screw him to death. Paul it seems had divorced his first wife and married a woman almost 20 years his junior. He was in his early 40's.

We shot the shit for a couple of hours, I was interested in Paul's job (aerospace engineering & military hardware) & we seemed to have a lot of similar work stories. Somehow the subject of his wife always seemed to pop up every 15-20 minutes.

Matt finally asked Paul to show me a photo of his young wife & Paul pulled out his phone and showed me a half dozen of a really beautiful blond with a body that wouldn't quit. All the photos were of her fully clothed but in tight, short dresses, cut off tee's and a couple of her in a small bikini. He evidently loved to show her off. As well he should.

About that time Matt got a call and had to leave, I had just ordered another drink so I stayed & talked to Paul.
He asked about my wife and I described her to him, he asked if I had any photos of her. I told him I did, but had to be careful about which ones I could show him. He laughed and said something like, "Oh you have some of those kind on your phone too." and laughed and said "I have some of those too, I don't show them to just everyone either."

I pulled up a half dozen photos of Linda & showed them, most were ones I would show anybody. It must have been the booze, but I did show him a few more risque ones at the end. (hey I'm proud of my wife too & his was hot) He commented favorably about the last few and after a bit we got to talking about other things again.

I had to take a piss and as I got up, I told him to order another round for us. I left my phone on the table, I had been texting Linda as to where I was & such & didn't think anything about it.

While pissing, I thought about what if Paul was curious about the other pictures on my phone & if her would try to look at them. I knew he couldn't get into the files I had them in, but realized he would see my home screen photo of Linda if he turned the phone on. Truthfully I kinda hoped he would.

When I was walking back to the table, I was approaching Paul from his back & I noticed him quickly put the phone back on the table, Busted!

He didn't say anything at first but I noticed my phone was face down on the table, I'm sure I had left it face up because I could see if I got a text. When I turned it over, there was the photo of my wife, standing naked, it hadn't turned off yet.

Paul quickly started to apologize & said that the phone had buzzed and when it did, the home screen popped up. He said he noticed the photo & couldn't resist looking at it. He said he suddenly realized it was my wife and quickly put it down.

I told him not to worry, it was my fault for leaving the phone face up and that I probably shouldn't have that particular photo as a home screen. I asked him what he thought of Linda now that he saw all of her. He said he only saw it for a few seconds before he realized who it was, but what he saw was pretty damned good. He laughed that I had come back too soon for him to have a good look though.

I handed him the phone and said, "Well you already saw it, you may as well get a good look at it. This is all you get to see of my private collection though." He did & looked at it for a good minute or two. He complimented me & told me how lucky I was to have a wife that looked like her. He then pulled out his phone and showed me one of his lovely wife completely naked & said it was only fair to show me one of his wife. (she was shaved bare and I couldn't tell if she was a natural blond.)

Here are the more risque ones i showed him earlier. Look back a few posts for the home screen photos. All the ones on my phone naturally show Linda's face too.
Attached Thumbnails
172b.jpg   192b.jpg  

193b.jpg   120-b.jpg  

215b.jpg  
Old 03-13-2015, 10:21 PM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Very sexy pics! Especially the long hair and the beach!
Old 03-24-2015, 03:13 PM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Showed pics on Laptop at Laundromat

First time I ever did this,I took an old coat to a laundromat with my laptop,there was an older latino guy there all alone,as I was standing by my machine I said to the guy look at this great email I got,what I had up was a picture show of my wife in the pool stripping with 2 second intervals,he said wow look at her,he watched for a minute then went on,later he sat by me and peeked over,I had full nudes of her showing now,he commented on her and said I like to do her,,I love assess,I showed him a pussy shot of her from behind,he said I'm getting hard,then I was getting ready to leave and he was to,I said that is really my wife,he said no way,I took 2 nude photos out of my wallet and showed him,and I told him I like to show her pics ,he asked if she would do a 3 some with him,I said probally not,she never told me she had before,he said let me know if she would,,he said he did 3 somes with nephew and his girlfrind,and he likes the ass..that went great today.....
Attached Thumbnails
101_7710.JPG   101_7597.JPG  

Old 05-31-2015, 11:11 AM

Thanked 1,290 Times in 683 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1b2c3p02009 View Post
Over the last few years, I have taken many photos of my wife.
They range from topless to fully nude
I do not like the idea of posting her pics on line, as there is no
control over who sees them, or re-posts
Are there any suggestions as to how, and who, I could show these
to on a private, personal, basis.
Or any advice on "accidentally" letting others see them ?
Hope this isn't a stupid question
Love to see the pictures will give you all the feed back you wnat or need
Old 05-31-2015, 12:32 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy4 View Post
I hinted on an earlier post that another guy had seen a photo of my wife on my phone...

Here are the more risque ones i showed him earlier. Look back a few posts for the home screen photos. All the ones on my phone naturally show Linda's face too.
Your wife's body is amazing - she reminds me of Hyapatia Lee!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2015, 01:00 PM

Thanked 1,952 Times in 188 Posts

hide her face - who knows who the hell it is then?

I explained to my wife when i took a shot of her giving me a bj when she said she was afraid someone would see the pic and know her. As i said to her the shot shows your lips - could be anyone. She was happy at that.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full