uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2014, 04:22 PM

Default 1st time to haulover

First I want to say new here and want to relate my first time to haulover with my poly wife. We went sept 25-28, now me being a native ga I never been to florida but my poly wife D is native floridan. now this weekend my wife G went to a atlanta con with friends and D wanted to go to florida. So my wife G said take her as she knows I do not like cons anymore. So after a 10 hr drive to hollywood beach and check in hotel and supper D realized she forgot her swimsuit and did not want to go out and get a new one as we was tired. I remi ded her that we was going out at 9 am to beat the crowd and told her she would have to go to a nude beach until after lunch for forgetting her suit. D is a shy girl stand 5-2 38d 140lb blonde that dyed black shaved and begrudgingly accepted her fate. Next day we got breakfast and drove to haulover found a spot near station 14 I think where she nervously took off her pink sundress and to my amazement she had nothing on underneath, I worked hard on not groping her then as I know how to work her up easily we lotioned each othed and laid down till a quick storm came thru now I expected her to cover up but she ran to shelter still nude and stood there with a couple other guys till the storm blew off. I was beaming with pride at her. As we stayed till 12:30 she was becoming more comfortable. So I reminded her it was lunch she helped pack and still nude walked to the wash off area where again she was the only female there. We rinsed off and went to eat. After that I told her I would get her a new suit as promised. So off to adventura mall we went. She found a pink bikini there. So back to hotel where we had a personel workout cause found out how worked up she got. Now in the room she refused to wear clothes while there. During a break I asked which beach she wanted to go to now that she got a new suit. D with a smile says haulover. Tell you about next day later.
Old 10-23-2014, 05:17 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Lucky you!
Have you created a monster? (the best kind of monster! a nude cutie!)
Hmmm, now do you think G will try to keep pace with D?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2014, 11:21 AM

Default I am lucky man

D has become a little monster but G is older and more hung up on her , ooks as she is a bbw and 2 hates the beach but this next year will be working on her next.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ultlongsht For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2014, 10:00 PM

Smile wish I did but...

As a dumass I forgot to charge my phone. And had to leave it in the car to charge as it was my GPS also. But the good news is D is looking forward to going back next sept.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ultlongsht For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2020, 02:51 AM

Thanked 1,394 Times in 134 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultlongsht View Post
First I want to say new here and want to relate my first time to haulover with my poly wife. We went sept 25-28, now me being a native ga I never been to florida but my poly wife D is native floridan. now this weekend my wife G went to a atlanta con with friends and D wanted to go to florida. So my wife G said take her as she knows I do not like cons anymore. So after a 10 hr drive to hollywood beach and check in hotel and supper D realized she forgot her swimsuit and did not want to go out and get a new one as we was tired. I remi ded her that we was going out at 9 am to beat the crowd and told her she would have to go to a nude beach until after lunch for forgetting her suit. D is a shy girl stand 5-2 38d 140lb blonde that dyed black shaved and begrudgingly accepted her fate. Next day we got breakfast and drove to haulover found a spot near station 14 I think where she nervously took off her pink sundress and to my amazement she had nothing on underneath, I worked hard on not groping her then as I know how to work her up easily we lotioned each othed and laid down till a quick storm came thru now I expected her to cover up but she ran to shelter still nude and stood there with a couple other guys till the storm blew off. I was beaming with pride at her. As we stayed till 12:30 she was becoming more comfortable. So I reminded her it was lunch she helped pack and still nude walked to the wash off area where again she was the only female there. We rinsed off and went to eat. After that I told her I would get her a new suit as promised. So off to adventura mall we went. She found a pink bikini there. So back to hotel where we had a personel workout cause found out how worked up she got. Now in the room she refused to wear clothes while there. During a break I asked which beach she wanted to go to now that she got a new suit. D with a smile says haulover. Tell you about next day later.
Man the grammar on this was so bad on this it was hard to read in multiple spots. However, if English isn't your first language than you did great! If your wife is 5'2" and 140 lbs., lean and muscular than I imagine she looks pretty good - like the girl in this picture (the pic of her on the right)...instagram.com/p/BIVJquZAghL/?utm_source=ig_embed

Last edited by GirlsandBeer; 10-15-2020 at 02:59 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GirlsandBeer For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416