uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2024, 03:45 PM

Thanked 4,822 Times in 569 Posts
Default Sorry, I doubt that nothing will happen...

Dear Countrylivin,

first thx again for your so hote eciting story!

Aou have so much courage and courage, but I'm afraid that your boss will probably take advantage of the opportunity to get her even more drunk than usual and then sleep with her, even if you don't want to...

Would you allow her to have a blowjob or anal sex if not vaginal sex? Was he allowed to finger her deeply? Or cum in her face or mouth?

But believe me, even I would take advantage of the situation if I were your boss and she was alone with him. Yes, I bet he'll shoot his seed into her womb...

Or will she actually masturbate for him and show him all her secrets "live", even let him cum and touch her, but not fuck him?!

Would she be so strong?
The Following User Says Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2024, 01:21 PM

Thanked 2,585 Times in 154 Posts

I finally have a slow time at my old office to update my wife's trip to key west. I'm having some regrets taking the new position with the travel constraints but it does have its perks.

I will try to consolidate all I have been told by my wife and my boss. My phone conversations with my boss after were fairly vague and casual after the trip. His first question was did my wife give me a through accounting of her trip. I told him she had a blast and I received a very detailed report. When we met on a trip and spent time together after work he was more forthcoming but left off some details. Even so his recollections were the same as my wife's.

My first conversation with her was after she arrived and called me after getting settled in her room. She went on and on about his home and how nice and big it was giving me room by room descriptions along with how much she loved his pool area and describing the waterfall in his pool. I'll leave off all the eminities. She talked about the attention she received on the trip from men looking at her braless tits and nipple pokies at both airports and on the plane. My boss told her at pickup she must have received a lot of attention on her travels. I asked if she flashed her pussy since she was in her skirt with no panties. She said that she did not get the opportunity.

Most of Tuesday was sightseeing the area around his home. That evening they went to his favorite restaurant. She added that most of the sightseeing was done by his wife and her. My boss was working from his office at home. She added that both waked around very obviously braless but she saw several others doing the same. My boss's wife would point out the attention they did get and really enjoyed it. By Tuesday evening they were by the pool drinking mimosas topless. She relayed alot of personal information that my boss's wife told her. Some matched up to earlier conversations she had with my boss but liked hearing his wife's enthusiasm and excitement as she told her of "accidental" and other exposures. She told her of one she enjoys that she got my wife to do the next day I will relay.

She said it was almost dark when my boss finally came out with a drink and cigar. He was pleased they were both topless and drinking. They continued talking till late. The only thing to happen was later the three of them ended up naked in the pool and around the pool drunk talking till late night. She called me after midnight her time eleven my time to tell me what they did and tentative plans for the next day.

As or me the first day in St. Louis was ok and I spent the evening and night at the hotel bar. I declined all invites to go out with the excuse of tired from traveling. As for Wednesday and Thursday I took full advantage of all the ass kissing coming my way which is one of the afore mentioned perks.

When my wife got up Wednesday morning she said her intention was to have coffee by the pool and watch the sun rise over the water. She went on and on about the view from his pool. She walked into the kitchen and my boss's wife was naked getting breakfast started. She told my wife how happy she was when they talked about home nudism yesterday and that my wife spent a lot of time naked at home just as she did. She invited my wife to do the same, she immediately stripped naked and helped prepare breakfast. She told my wife she is usually up before sunrise swimming laps for exercise since she spends most of her time alone. They ended up spending time doing laps and pool exercises as the sun rose. She told my wife her husband will be in his office for a few hours but promised no work the rest of the day. They ate and sat outside talking having breakfast mimosas till he walked out. She said he asked if they woke up naked. Both said yes. He sat with them dressed and talked to them. My wife said he liked being the only one wearing clothes.

The ladies put on bikinis and wrapped a sheer cover around their waist. They got in his topless jeep and she said they drove over many bridges and they gave her a tour of each area as they passed. Stopping for lunch at another favorite restaurant. She and his wife continued the drinking. The only exposure they would do was ride topless over the bridges. She said they got many honks and approving hand gestures by passing vehicles. She said, two females even pulled off their tops showing their tits and appeared to remain topless in their vehicle. So mid-afternoon my boss's wife suggested they stop at a local shop and get my wife a key west bikini. My boss agreed. This was the exposure she relayed the previous day to my wife. She again explained how to do this. My wife agreed.

They stopped in at a few shops on their return but was not suitable. By this, only one person I the shop and female. They stopped inn one that she ad done before. Inside was swimwear on one side and souvenirs on the other. There was two people inside the husband wife owners. She described them as older hippies. Both had long white hair in matching ponytails. They recognized my boss and his wife. They explained my wife was visiting and need a proper bikini. They took her straight to the thongs and strings. My wife was hesitant to entertain the idea of trying on for hygiene purposes. All assured her that it was ok. My boss agreed to buy any she tried on. Skipping the shopping process and talking. My boss's wife found a candidate. My wife said, it was the smallest top and bottoms and only a string in back. After some hesitancy and prompting from my boss's wife she agreed.

As they walked to what was essentially a closet with a small curtain for a changing room, my boss's wife whispered, no curtain. She walked in and faced his wife standing holding the curtain. She said, just try it on no one's here. She said my boss and the owners had stopped short watching. After a deep breath she removed her wrap, bottoms and top. Standing naked preparing the top she said all four were quietly looking at her. She said it took forever to get the top on and get the little bits of cloth to cover her nipples and areolas. She was glad she had trimmed her landing strip because the bottoms barely covered it. She said the bottoms were way too small because the string had her pussy split. Once done they requested a showing. She said, I felt practically naked with my ass out and tits pretty much out walking in the shop. All voiced how good she looked in it with the female owner telling her that it's the perfect tanning bikini. Even with her voicing that the bottoms were splitting her they told her that it was the style for the area.

She said she spent ten minutes or more walking around looking for another. When they found a suitable T back bottom she just removed the bottoms and put it on in the store under everyone's supervision. She said, I had to really bend over to remove the string one so I gave the men a good look. She liked thee T back better. They found a third bottoms that was still a T back but yellow. Then on to looking for a suitable top for the two bottoms. With conversation and shopping she said they were there some time. She found a string top that matched the first T back. She finally took off the tiny one and put on the next. She said it covered more than the first and felt better that it would remain covering. She said my boss's wife found a top she wanted and proceeded to remove her top under the watchful eyes of all. My wife described it as similar to her first one that barely covered her nipples and areolas.

In the process of looking for a last matching top an elderly couple walked in greeting the owners. My wife eventually found a similar top to the second. She said, it's a small shop and now it felt smaller with the other couple there. She said, I better try this on in there motioning to the closet dressing room. The male owner said, don't worry about, she couldn't remember their names, you can change anywhere. My boss's wife prompted her. She removed her top. Tits out in front of now four strangers quietly looking at her tits. She said, I loved it, no one was talking, they just watched. She said she took her time putting it on and adjusting. She loved it. After putting on her wrap my boss paid and they left. She said the next twenty miles or so was both talking how great that was and reactions.

Approaching the end of the bridge and close to his house my boss said that my wife should put on the first top to match his wife's. All agreed and she struggled in the wind to get it on and in place. She understood why layer. My boss suggested and early supper then pool. She said, he just wanted us both to have our tits practically out. She added, my ass was fully visible through my wrap. They stopped at another favorite restaurant and sat outside. My wife said, just walking a short distance and my areola would be exposed so I was constantly adjusting as I walked. My boss's wife suggested tying it tighter. My wife tried bust said it looked horrible squeezing into her tits so she put it back to a natural look.

They got great service from the waiter. He even mentioned how he liked the ladies attire. Several drinks and food they headed back to the house. After freshening up my wife adjourned naked to the pool, drink in hand. My boss's wife was still wearing her bikini and my boss dressed. She attempted to excuse herself to dress. Both told her to sit that they will change shortly. She said, we drank and talked till late with me staying naked. Later she mentioned this in conversation and both told her it was a different experience for them too but they liked it. She did not tell them but she was loving it too. I asked if she was teasing them. She said not much but loved being the only one naked.

His wife went to bed leaving them talking. She said she was acting way more drunk than she really was. When she was ready to go to bed, just as a tease she said, I wish my husband was here to carry me to bed. My boss offered his services. She said that they went back and forth on his ability to lift and carry her. He assured her he could. She agreed. She said she stood up acting like she was going to fall. My boss scooped her up in his arms. Her description. I had my arm around his neck. He had one arm under my thighs and the other around my back. She said as he started walking she felt his hand fully on her tit. Looking at it, she said, his fingers were fully across her tit and her hard nipple poking out his middle fingers. She asked if he was OK. He told her she was light as a feather. As they approached the doors she told him, your hand is on my boob. He responded, a hazzard of being carried naked. Inside still walking she is watching him squeezing his fingers together on her nipple and tit. She said, you are squeezing my boob and nipple. He response, I know. They made it to the back bedroom and he laid her on the bed. She thanked him. He said, more than happy to be of service.

Wednesday evening and night I had gone out taking advantage of all the ass kissing coming my way. I have no idea when I made it to my room. I look at my phone and had received several text and missed call. I text her back in the room. She called me. I was obviously drunk. She gave me a rundown on the day and I did the same as best I could. I recalled her bikini shopping but that was it other than when she told me about acting drunk and my boss carrying her naked to the room playing with her tit and nipple. Next morning I get an early text asking if I think she went too far with his wife there. I text back, nothing he hasn't done already and I'm pretty sure she knows. She text, so you think it's OK. I text, this is your trip, are you having fun. She text, yes. I respond, as I said before you left, you have as much fun as you want. Be safe and enjoy yourself. We text for some time till my clients arrived.

Thursday morning was a repeat. Both ladies naked swimming laps exercises and breakfast talking. My wife apologized for her alcohol consumption. She told her she was perfectly fine and if she needed her husband to carry her to bed nighly she was welcome to. She later added, you know he throughly enjoyed carrying you naked to bed, you should make him do it every night. My wife was unsure how to respond. Seeing this, his wife said, he's the hardest working man I know, he does everything for me. I know he's never strayed in our marriage so if he happens to get the opportunity to help out a young friend in need and I think it's just fine. Still unsure of a response. His wife excused herself. She returned and said her husband was going to be several more hours working. She asked if my wife would like to hike a trail to the water. With no proper hiking attire they both agreed new bikini tops with shorts and tennis shoes.

A very short drive to a parking area. They start. My wife said she could go ten to fifteen steps before adjusting. Since they were hiking she tightened it up. Laughing she said her tits looked like two loaves of bread strapped with a thin cloth. While walking my boss's wife continued. This my not be exact but a close summary. She repeated herself telling my wife what a good man she married years ago. He sacrificed a majority of his life missing out on everything but always made sure she and the kids had and did whatever they wanted. After the kids left he focused more on his companies till a few years ago. He told her he regrets missing out on life experiences together. She said more but concluded with they talk about everything and fantasies. My wife said she talked the first half of the hike. They sat on the rocks by the water.

His wife continued. She told my wife how excited he was when he returned from his trip to visit us. He told her about my wife assisting him to the truck and playing with her nipple. She said, he was not that drunk. He brings u the hotel experiences often and so excited to talk about it. She continued, he had to wake me up to tell me about carrying you and how he "accidently" had his hand on your tit and nipple. She said, at our age it just fun activities. My wife started adding in statements and questions after sitting. The conclusion was that his wife is aware of my wife's desire to be exposed and seek attention. She added that she enjoys it too but does not let her husband know how much. He likes to think it's his idea or plan. She told my wife that it's OK with her if he happened to touch her and not to feel guilty. They talked. She reiterated that, feel safe when she's with him. He would not do anything that she would be upset about. She even gave her thoughts of her boundaries that match ours. It made me think my boss talked to her about our conversations. Once they were done with the talk his wife said, now let's hike like I do when he's traveling.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2024, 01:40 PM

One of the most important occurrences of my wife's trip was her interactions and conversations with my boss's wife when alone. I know I'm not getting the depth of their conversations exact and leaving off details. They spent a lot of time talking about themselves, husband's, married life to husband's that obsess about work, sex lives, their enjoyment of nudity and being exposed. During Thursday morning my boss's wife was explaining to her that she really appreciated us and especially my wife. She told her how much my boss looks forward to meeting me on trips now. My wife discovered that my boss tells her everything he and I talk about on our trips. How much he enjoys me relaying some of her activities. My wife told her the same about me hearing of her exploits.

In clearing the air to speak, this got both wives comfortable with each other because neither had anything to hide or be embarrassed about. His wife explained how much her husband wanted the same relationship we have with Xavier and his wife after hearing us talk about them and how close we are. This Thursdays morning visit gave both the opportunity to ask each other and discuss opinions and relationships. My boss's wife absolutely knows that the husband's are very loyal and trustworthy.

Enough of the rambling. Back to the hiking. When they were done and walking the path my boss's wife removed her top. She told mine that her husband love to walk this path with her topless. My wife played a little coy. She asked about getting in trouble. She told her that is not an issue in the two years she has done it. My wife kept her top on till they passed a couple. The man smiled and they both greeted them as they passed. She looked at my wife and said, see no issues here. She prompted her to remove hers. My wife did. They continued talking and siscussing. My wife said in the forty five minutes to a hour they walked they passed no less than twenty people, mostly men with an occasional couple. All either said nothing but smiled or greeted them with good morning. They put their tops on for the ride back.

She said they spent the morning, lunch and until around two in the afternoon topless at the pool continuing to ask each other questions and discuss. Around two my boss emerged and announced he was free the remainder of the week. He also told my wife I had done an excellent job in his absence and would be home on a late flight that night. Their Friday and Saturday plans was to go boating. After confirming my boss called the marina to have his boat ready for early Friday morning.

He took a picture of the wives topless in their sun chairs and text me. He text, great job with meeting, thank you, I'll now sign off and enjoy my comany. I did not get it till on the way to the airport later after dark. I responded, thanks and be careful, don't let them drink too much, my wife gets a little uninhibited when drunk, as you know. Sitting at the airport around nine thirty I get a response of two words, too late.

After ordering his boat. They sat around the pool talking. His wife took this opportunity to somewhat relay their previous discussions. My wife was surprised by my boss's responses. Her description was he responded with a gentle vulnerability. She loved the discussion and told me that he really bragged about me and how much he trusted and needed me. He thanked her several times for allowing him to have me. Until five she said they sat out moderately drinking. He took the ladies to another favorite restaurant and drove the jeep around touring his favorite spots. She said he requested that both ladies wear their tiny bikinis since the restaurant was outdoors. She did but wore a wrap to cover her exposed ass. Also he asked her not to have the top so tight. She argued that they were going to a restaurant and when not tight it will not keep her covered. For some reason his wife did not have the issue. She said it was because her tits sagged and my wife's were firm. She relented and had to adjust walking and riding in the jeep. She has had the top on around me and did not have the escape issues. She positioned the bottom of the cups and tied it loose on purpose to cause this effect. It works perfectly for bouncing boobs. She never told them.

Sitting at the outdoor table she said it was relatively empty with two or three tables. The bartender was their waiter and knew my boss and his wife. They introduced my wife. Not long my boss saw my wife checking her coverage. He said, you should just let it go. My wife said, ill need more drinks. His wife ordered her favorite. My wife said, it was strong and sweet. She told both that he should appreciate all the boob that's out on both us. My boss assured her he did because he never lingers like he's doing. Appetizers and several drinks later she said she was feeling the effects. Announcing a restroom break the ladies headed in. In the restroom getting ready to head back she looked in the mirror and a good portion of areola was exposed. Starting to adjust my boss's wife said, just leave it, there's no one here that will mind. She was referring to young people. My wife said it was mostly empty inside too and other than a few older men at the bar, was older couples.

She did adjust some but agreed not to touch it again. She did not think anyone noticed on the return to the outdoor table. Sitting looking down she said, the nipple was covered at the seam but areola was exposed. Her immediate thought was, if the top was floral rather than black it would not be so obvious. His wife told him that they made a deal, she said she would not adjust again. My boss loved it. When the bartender returned to take drink and food orders she said she knew exactly when he noticed. The top had very little lining and her nipples were hard and the one pushing at the seam was really trying to escape. He did a double take and smiled but took all orders from across her looking at her rather than moving around. He was very attentive his next few trips. Only one other table was outside after finishing the meal and she really needed to go to the restroom. She told them. His wife said, ill go too just to make sure you keep your challenge.

By the way, in their discussions my wife had told them of our challenges and her activities in some. My boss had already relayed those to his wife by our conversations but were now using it. My wife complained saying just walking inside will cause her nipple to escape. They joked with her. She asked his wife if she would just recover so nothing else escapes on the way in, that way I'm not adjusting and I won't touch it coming back. She declined. My boss then offered his assistance. My wife quickly agreed. She said he got up and reached across her running two finger under her cup across her nipple and others on top slowly pulling the cup across and covering making sure to keep two fingers on her nipple then released. My wife said, thanks and quickly headed to the restroom.

Looking in the mirror the cup had stayed pretty much in place. My wife returned with mostly covered. When done they were getting up to leave. She said my boss pulled her chair assisting her up. Once up he hugged her roughly. She asked what that was for. Smiling he was looking at her. She looked down. One nipple was completely out. The other was almost. She crossed her arms laughing saying not fair. He did the same to his wife. Nothing exposed. He reached and uncovered one and partially another. She did not even attempt to cover. He said, no covering. My wife said not part of the deal. They walked out with the bartender getting a good look at her tit. My wife kept hers covered.

Back at the house by the pool. The were drinking again but my wife said she slowed down a lot. Jokingly she accused my boss of taking advantage of a challenge. He agreed he did. By nine o'clock she estimated time, she and my boss's wife were naked in the pool. My boss stayed in his swimsuit. Only a few things occurred to this point. My boss's wife started trying to dunk her husband but unsuccessful had my wife assist. They did this three or four times and in the process she said her tits were grabbed several times each attempt along with his hands on her ass. She accused him each time of cheatting doing this. He just said two aginst one he had to have some advantages. They laughed. Later his wife went to bed.

My wife and my boss hung out together by the pool. They discussed his touching her to date and she wanted to hear his thoughts about it and what he thought his wife's thoughts. He essentially repeated his wife's responses and said he would not intentionally offend her or me. She was pleased with his responses. She said he was really similar to my dad except more forthcoming with his thoughts but just as protective. He brought up her masturbating pictures. She asked him what he does with her pictures. He took her to his office. He showed her that none were on his cell. He opened a safe and had a flash drive. Plugged it in his computer. She said, he had hundreds of pictures of his wife. Some with her giving him a blowjob. Some with his penis fully inserted and others in various places like beaches, boat, jeep, pool. Pretty much anywhere. He had all hers stored on his drive also.

She stopped on a selfie of his wife standing topless with him behind her her, had his hands on her tits in one and lifting pinching her nipples in another. She told him that she liked these most. He said they were two of his favorites. They went back to the pool talking. He was good and drunk later and asked if she would masturbate for him. She told him she was not in the mood. She said later they were talking about boating and she was tired coming off her drunk. She mentioned that she was about ready for bed. He offered to carry her again. She said he was definitely not in a condition to do that. She teased him saying you just want to touch my boob. She said he admitted he did. She told him between the restaurant touching her nipple and the countless times he grabbed her tits in the pool he should have had enough. He kept telling her that he was not too drunk.

She said in her half sober mind she was listening but knowing he was not capable. She said she was thinking how earlier his wife was encouraging her to let him carry her and how she was supportive of him grabbing tits in the pool. When he stopped, she asked, what if we do a selfie copying the one we just looked at of you and your wife. She caught him off guard by his expectation. She said, the one where you are behind her. She said he smiled big and responded, can I keep it. After seeing some of her close up pussy pictures he had she said, as long as no one sees it.

He came back with his phone handing it to her. Skipping additional discussion. She stood up. While looking for the camera he got behind her and ran his arms under hers placing a hand fully on each tit lifting and squeezing. He did it so quickly it startled her. Sill looking for the camera she said, I'm not ready yet. She was sure he was smiling, he said, I am. She said it took a good ten seconds to locate his phone and set for selfie. He was as she relayed gently squeezing and releasing her tits. Now posed. Looking in the camera he was smiling big but his hands covered her tits. She said after what was two purposefully failed attempts at trying to get his hands placed, he finally had fingers open with her hard nipples poking out between. She snapped the picture.

She said in all he was well over a minute playing on her tits. After both reviewing and approving the picture she said, time for bed. My drunk boss asked what about the second. My wife said, ones enough. He argued that he would have chosen the other. She relented taking his phone back. He immediately assumed his position with hands under her tits lifting with his thumb and forefinger squeezing her hard nipples. She said, of course he hands her a locked phone and took his time giving her the code saying he couldn't remember. A good fifteen seconds of nipple playing she was ready. She said not much longer and they both approved and went to bed.

My wife called and I was driving home from the airport. She gave me a full accounting of the trip since our last call. She was somewhat worried about my response to all the tit and nipple touching. I again relayed that if she was having fun she should have given him a full on masturbating show. She said that she thought that was too much. We mainly discussed all what she had learned from both. She definitely now sees him as some form of my dad. I again told her to have fun. I gave her a short version of my trip.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2024, 04:18 PM

Amazing Update as always!! Any plans to visit Happy and your dad again soon??
The Following User Says Thank You to sammy387100 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2024, 05:51 PM

Friday morning she was up drinking coffee by the pool watching the sun rise. A naked boss's wife came out sitting beside her drinking coffee. They discussed the prior day. My boss's wife absolutely loved walking out with her tit out. She asked if she ever did it before. Giggling she said no and that's the first time at a place we go often and people know her. She brought up my boss. She said that he was in his office transferring her pictures from last night. Still a little apprehensive, my wife asked if she saw them. She laughed and said, he woke me up to tell me all about it and show me. My wife explained him showing her the drive with their pictures on it and that's where the idea came from. She told her that she was in his office watching him set those together. She loved that my wife allowed this. She told her he is like a little kid at christmas and she loved seeing him relax and be so happy.

They sat outside to several cups of coffee till my boss walked out. My wife teased him saying, so you been in your office with our pictures from last night. He said, he has them saved. The three of them actually discussed what transpired casually with my wife accusing him of prolonging each picture on purpose. He did not confirm nor deny just blamed the alcohol. The had coffee and started getting ready. My boss again requested their tiny bikinis. My wife was not too thrilled to wear the sting bottoms but did with the same tiny top. She walked out ad saw my boss's wife in a different tiny bikini almost exactly like hers. She told me she really looked good for her age in it. We are used to bringing ice and supplies to go boating. Other than each ladies beach bag, my boss had bag of food and snacks. He assured her drinks and ice would be on the boat and cold.

Walking from the parking area to the walkway to the marina, my wife said she felt the wind on areas that normally don't get it. She felt naked walking. By the walkway she had some of both areolas exposed. Passing several workers in the process. She was sure they stopped to look at her ass. She added, I hope my thigh gap was not showing a string splitting my pussy. I assured her that as long as she was walking and no stairs she was ok. Bend over and she's definitely on display. By the time they were walking down the marina boat slips her right tit was out. She passed several workers and men on boats. They saw her tit but just smiled or greeted them as they passed.

They got to his boat and my wife said it was fantastic. A platform for two to layout on at the front another two areas in the back, one three person platform and a seating area. Inside was a kitchenette and bed at the front. I asked my boss the make, a Pardo 43. I looked it up. My boss had to go to the marina office so my wife got the tour. When she returned she said, between the boat and his house, just how wealthy are they. My response, very. The boat was full of ice and drinks and has a full bar. She was in heaven.

She said throughout the tour her tits were out and she gave up on covering. An older man on a boat next door kept a good eye on them in the process. When my boss's wife asked about her tits out my wife said, what's the use, he's seen them and they'll pop out again climbing around the boat. I may as well be topless. She asked, why not. They both removed their tops I'm sure to the man's enjoyment. My wife said they were towards the end of the boat slips so only one person walked by when she was on the deck. The man stopped and asked if she was heading out. My wife said they were. He asked where we were headed. She told him, just boating. She said he walked away never acknowledging her tits or ass. When my boss's wife came on deck my wife pointed at him on his boat and she laughed telling her that he follows them to anchor close by to see her naked.

Skipping a lot of boating and boats acknowledging the wives tits with appreciative horns or waves. My boss took the opportunity to show them off to a lot of boat and car traffic on bridges. Midmorning they pulled up to their favorite anchor spot. They pulled out floats and jumped in swimming. She said they mostly floated and swam while drinking till noon. They ate and both ladies got naked. My boss applied tanning cream all over his wife. He offered mine but she declined saying she was dine but took him up on applying to her back. She said he did get many side boob feels on the process but she said it was more of a massage than application to her. They laid out talking and drinking listening to background music.

After eating my wife asked my boss why he hasn't been naked the past two days. He said, no one wants to see a wrinkled old man naked. My wife persisted till his wife told him to. He stripped. She said a few other boats were anchored but were a long distance away and needed a telescope to see. None passed close by. She said by two o'clock both ladies were good and drunk. She felt bad my boss was not able to drink with them. He told her the sights of them was enough. She said she had given him every view possible. She said he started leaning towards her talking getting closer looks between her legs. She would open her legs wider to give him better looks. She was sure he knew she did it on purpose.

Skipping to the highlight of the day. Both ladies were feeling no pain. My wife could not recall a lot of conversations. Each time they would swim and dry off my boss would apply tanning cream all over his wife and offer to mine. She allowed him to do her back each time and he would take the opportunity to feel or apply her side boobs. So just the ladies are floating/swimming. My wife could not recall what the were talking about but she said my boss's wife said, you should take him up on his next offer to put sun cream on you. By this time she was very comfortable talking to her. She told her, he had plenty of time feeling my tits last night. She said his wife laughed saying, oh you sweet young thing, men never get enough touching. They floated talking. His wife asked mine if she told me about the pictures. She told her she did and I laughed telling her to have fun. She asked, then why not it will make his day. She added, the poor thing has to wait till we get back to have fun. My drunk wife said, if you don't mind then I don't. Skip all the talk.

When they got on the boat my boss walked onto the deck asking if they needed anything. He had a drink for each and snacks prepared. While below his wife brought up that he should make sure they both are covered with tanning cream. She said, even drunk I saw him looking back and forth between us. His wife asked, you OK. He said, I am and asked my wife, your back. Before she answered his wife said, no silly, all over like you do me. He look at my wife and asked, all over. She said she smiled at him and asked, why not. She said he ran outside and returned with the cream asking whose first. His wife laughed at him but said, slow down, not in here. Skip the talking.

They changed to the back tanning platform. My wife said she watched him start with her face and work every inch of her body the she flipped over and he did every inch again. When he was done she laid on her back saying how good that felt. He paused standing. I asked if he was erect. She said he had put his swim suit on earlier complaining of too much sun. She was laying on her back quietly waiting. She said, either I was very comfortable or alcohol helped but I was not nervous at all. She said he stood there looking. My wife asked if he was OK. He said, you two have had a lot to drink, I don't know if this is a good idea. Mt wife said she felt disappointed. His wife responded, if you don't want to or feel like she has had too much to make good decisions then don't. My wife said her response was, it's OK, I can do it myself reaching for the cream. She added, will you still do my back. My boss must have found his courage again. He said, i will do everything if you really want.

She said he made it sound like she had to ask or beg. She flipped it, she said, I did not care. I asked your wife if she minded on your next offer and I accept. She said she didn't mind. As many times as you offered I thought you wanted too. She said his tone changed quick. He started fumbling saying no, no, I want to, I will. Teasing kicked in. She said, said she made him say please, pretty please, among other begging words till she laid back and agreed. She added later that his wife told her she learned a few tricks from her to use later on him.

Same process as she watched him with his wife. He started with her face, neck and shoulders. She said it was absolutely a massage. He would work the cream in deep and reapply a second time gently rubbing till done. He moved to her abdomen. He started between her tits and worked the cream in on her tits and stomach. She said he started working her nipples by rubbing circles over and around her nipples and tits then back to Herr nipples. She said, they were so hard he was bending the to his circles. After going down to her hips, stomach, landing strip and top of her mound he started over. He gently rubbed more on her chest, stomach, mound and hips. She said, he took his time on my tits and. Would gently squeeze each nipple pulling and massaging.

When he was done she said she was so relaxed. I asked if she was aroused. She said, of course. Skipping her legs and feet. She loved his foot and calf applications. All he had left was the very upper inner thighs and between her legs. She said, no pause or hesitancy from him. He pulled my knee over some widening my legs and started on the inside of my upper thigh. She said the side of his hand and sometimes a finger or two would rub her pussy. He did both sides twice. She thought his pause was going to follow with, ok roll over. She had her eyes closed most of the time. Just as she was going to open her eyes she felt his had lay on the top of her pussy and felt the cold cream on her lips. She said he started wiping and rubbing across over and over. She said, he started hitting my aroused clit. She said, now I was aroused. He kept doing side to side to her opening. A slight embarrassment hit. She realized he was getting her wet juices intermingled with the cream. He stopped and she felt his hand sliding from front to back, slowly down her pussy. She hsaid, he had a finger on the outside, a finger between, a finger in her slit and the same on the other side. Slowly going down past her opening and back. Over and over.

When he finally stopped she said she was catching her breath and opened her eyes. He was getting more cream and this time more gently did the same. He rubbed and rubbed. She admitted the second time was way better. She said, he definately played a little while there. She said he started rubbing her clit slowly and then faster side to side then back to just slow gentle circles. He also did the same around her opening. Circles, circles and then rest the tip of his finger in the center then circles. I asked how long he spent on her pussy. A complete guess was three minutes or more. He stopped and had her roll over. Skipping to her butt and inner thighs. She said, your boss separated my cheeks and rubbed cream all in my crack. She added, he spent additional time on my butt hole and I thought I was going to lose it. She added. He took this opportunity to rub my pussy from my butt hole to front with is fingers in every crevice. Over and over and over. Again she said, his hand had to be covered because I was free flowing by this time. After many slow back to fronts he stopped and said, that should do it.

She said she remained on her stomach breathing hard between aroused and extremely relaxed. When he walked back out she said he was naked and hard. He said, I need to jump in and cool off. He jumped off the side rather than back. His wife had said nothing to that point. She said, after all that I bet he needs a cool down. My wife said she did not know why she thought that was funny but both started laughing. His wife asked, are you OK. They are facing each other on their stomach. My wife smiled at her and said, well there's no more secrets between your husband and me now, he has touched and played with every millimeter of me. They laughed.

Nothing was said or mentioned between them and they got back to the house around six. Showered and in her boxers and t-shirt my wife was sitting by the pool. My boss's wife wearing a large tshirt sat with her. Drinking water his wife asked mine how she felt. She told her she was fine. His wife told her he has been in there telling me everything he did and felt. My wife said, he definitely felt everything. His wife apologized. My wife asked why. She said, I don't know I just thought I should. She had her stand up and gave her a big hug and told her that she has had a fantastic time with them. She told her she loves teasing her husband and that she is really happy that he is sharing his feelings with you. She asked if my wife was going to tell me everything. My wife smiled and said, of course, every detail and touch. My wife said his started tearing up. She asked why. His wife said, we have been so lonely since the kid's left. It's just us and everyone always wants to be with us for what they can get. You two are special people. She made my wife hug her again. This time while hugging my wife pulled her in the pool.

They started laughing. My wife told her, I would never do anything my husband would be mad at me for doing. We have our boundaries as I told you. I would not have allowed him to even touch me if I didn't trust him. As my husband said, if he has to quit to remain friends with your husband he would. His wife said, then we never excuse ourselves. My wife repeated me, friends never have to apologize, just explain from time to time. My wife said from that moment on she felt like his wife was different, less guarded.

When my boss came out he had his favorite bottle of scotch. The ladies declined to drink more. He asked why they were in the pool dressed. His wife said, because friends do silly things together sometimes. He toasted her and agreed. Food was ordered in. My wife took this opportunity to call me and tell me all about it. She even got a little teary talking to me about his wife telling her they have been lonely. She asked my opinion of the sun cream application, my response was I hope you had fun and I hope to hear details from him on our next trip.

After eating and more visiting his wife said she needed to sleep for boating Saturday. She said it was still early and thought she did it so they could talk. She's pretty much sober and my boss is on his way to drunk. Conversation was casual until his fourth or fifth drink. He asked if he owed her an apology. Playing dumb she asked why. He said, I did more than I should have when you allowed me to put on the tanning lotion. She said, you certainly did. He said, I'm sorry. She said, you don't say I'm sorry you just said all you have to say. He asked what. She said, just saying you did more than you should. She said she made him retell her when he was doing more. When done she started laughing. He asked why. She said, you did not do more than you should. If you had tried to penatrate me I would have stopped you and be on a flight back. He quickly told her he would never attempt that. She laughed again. She said, I know, I let you do what I wanted. I could have stopped you any time. She said he started smiling and requested a hug. She gave him a big hug. He said, I would never disrespect your husband on purpose and you too. She told him she knew that.

She told him that she likes teasing him and will probably continue so if he feels like he is not up for the game then tell her. They had a great talk. Too much to post. She told him that she already told me everything. He asked, everything. She said, every detail, even you continually playing with my clit. She added, he told me he hopes you'll tell him all about it on your next trip. As a side note he did. He spent a solid hour telling me how much he loves us and especially my wife. He said, two peas in a pod.

Later after a big hug and he kissed her forehead. They went to bed. My wife and I had a good long sex conversation culminating in two well needed orgasms.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2024, 02:33 PM

Attempted to and lost my post.

Will try again to get through this massive post of my wife's trip.

Something I failed to post at the conclusion of my last. My wife wanted to somewhat change the dynamic of the situations. My boss is someone that likes control. He likes to feel he can control everything around him. With the time she spent there and conversations she felt it was time. When my boss's wife went to bed my wife said she waited till my boss was drunk but before he asked if he owed her an apology. My wife was dressed in her boxers and t-shirt but dry by this time. She told my boss that since she has spent the week naked and him mostly dressed it was time for him to strip and visit while naked. He argued but when she threatened to go to bed he stripped. She said that he was definitely uncomfortable at times.

The eye opener for me was conversations with my boss. We were at a hotel bar when he brought this up. He described it as embarrassing and exciting at the same time. He said at his age its difficult to maintain a hard dick for any length of time without help. He said, the entire time I was semi hard or hard till I went to bed. The summary was he liked it. I told him that she was just showing him that he was not in control, that she was. He said, I learned that the ladies are always in control since then. I will update my boss's recollections after.

I received a uncharacteristically early call from my wife Saturday morning. I'm an hour behind them but was up early finalizing my report to my boss on my laptop. The main purpose of the call was to reaffirm her thoughts on the previous days activities and get my thoughts again. Nothing changed on my responses from the previous nights call. She was looking for me to help her feel better or assure her of my reasoning. Another was she did not want her behavior to effect my work. I told her that my boss never and I mean never mingles any personal thoughts or activities with work. I assured her that he would not take any actions towards me if she chose to not be naked, be naked or no touching. I added something he had told me when drunk at a bar.

My boss married his wife straight out of highschool aginst his family wishes. They were highschool sweethearts from fifteen years old. He went to college and worked for his dad at the same time. She is literally the only woman he has ever been with or touched. He has never cheated or strayed, just worked hard to give his family every thing they wanted. He told me this to say that he and his wife want to live some of the life they both missed. He said that they have always been the proper, doing the right things as expected by everyone till the recent years. Now he and his wife are making new experiences they missed. He said he really is envious of our relationship and that we are just like his and his wife but that we are living it on our terms not others. My wife understood and we discussed.

After her call I soon got another. It was my boss's wife calling to check on me. She was concerned of my thoughts about her husband's activities with my wife. I laughed at her telling her that my wife is an adult and will make adult decisions. She knows I trust each of you and will do nothing to change that. I could tell by her response she felt better
She was her more happy self. She started telling me about walking out of the restaurant with tits out. I told her I wish I had been there. She said she was going to get us both back again soon. I told her it was our turn next. We chatted some and I assured her that my wife was having the time of her life loving every experience. She responded with, my husband is so lucky having you as an employee and friend. I said, I thought we were all friends. She said, we are, I just wanted you to know how fortunate he is.

My wife was outside by the pool drinking coffee watching the sunrise in her tiny bikini ready for boating. My boss's wife walked out in the same tiny bikini with coffee. She asked how my wife was feeling. She said, ready to go boating. They discussed the previous day and both talked about their calls to me. After, my wife said that my boss's wife was more relaxed and comfortable. They later stripped naked and swam laps exercising in the pool. Laying in their chairs talking and drying after. Another of my wife changing the dynamics. While talking she saw a smaller fishing boat was slowly coming around the far point with two men fishing. The pool was concealed by some low shrubs. Stand up or sit in a chair you can see over at the water. She watched them from a long distance slowly heading their way till she lost them behind the shrubs.

She looked at my boss's wife and said, you up for a challenge. Surprised at her excited response, I've been waiting on one from you. My wife said, there's a boat with two men, pointing, out there. Walk out the gate behind us, across the grass and back in the gate pointing at the far gate at the other end of the pool. My wife said, wave at them if they see you. She had her wait till she crawled to the shrubs to watch. My wife said if she stood up they could see her if they were looking. My boss's wife stood up and glanced their direction. She said, oh my, they are close and she started to the gate. My wife watched the boat. She said both men saw her walking to the gate and said something she couldn't hear. There's a strip of grass between the shrubs and rocks. She said when she saw them she waved. One man shouted, good morning. She responded apologizing saying she's never had anyone this close to see her. He said they were sight fishing and to not mind them. She said she full frontal standing and asked if they have had any luck. In a laugh one responded, not fishing but it's a good morning now. She told the good luck and walked to the opposite gate and to her chair laying back. My wife watched them pack up talking but could understand and leave.

My boss's wife was loving it talking about how they looked at and watched her saying, did you see them and they kept looking. My wife said her nipples had been flat visiting but were standing hard now. She said,it looks like some else is a little excited too. She responded laughing, rubbing her nips, a lot excited.

Being the last day and with all the discussions with my boss, his wife and me, she said that after the fisherman exposure and seeing her excitedly talking about it, she finally reached a level of comfort being there and enjoying each opportunity without worry. When my boss emerged he apologized blaming me for sending my reports in early. His wife told him of the challenge. He asked details and loved her excitement telling him. My wife said she sat there quietly as they interacted. Smiling as she told me , she said it reminded her of us talking. The wives drank mimosas till it was time to go to the marina.

My wife said going to and at the marina parking she was trying to come up with a challenge for my boss's wife. Once there she said it was very busy with people everywhere. She was glad both were distracted by her earlier exposure to challenge her. Walking the slip to the boat they were greeted by name many times by people getting their boats ready or just sitting on the boats. With nothing to unload and put away the wives continued mimosas inside while my boss prepared the boat. When he returned from the office he said they were ready. So was my wife with a challenge. She said to my boss, here's a good challenge, your wife has to help on deck with untying the boat but has to do it without her cover and topless. My boss loved the challenge.

His wife was less than enthusiastic. She complained that, by their names, two men on the boat next to them they know them and their wives. My wife said after, my boss seemed to be hesitant also so she pushed the challenge. She said, a challenge is a challenge so I'm going on deck and you two decide what you decide. She removed her wrap and went on deck. Once there she was greeted by the two men and introductions. She said she sat at the back waiting. Soon my boss emerged smiling. He said, I have to have the boat running first. Once he did out comes his topless wife tits out topless and butt exposed. My wife said she did not smile but just looked at her and headed to the back. She was already untying when they noticed her. Both walked to the side of their boat and said her name. My wife said, she was obviously embarrassed. She greeted them. One said, you need any help casting off. His wife declined. She walked to the middle and did the same. One said, I do like your boating attire today, looking really good. Again, embarrassed, she responded, thank you. She moved to the front. Both men following on their boat. Once done, she pulled in the bumpers under their watchful eyes. When complete one said her name and, it's good seeing you today, I hope we can see you again next time. Both guys chuckled at this she stood facing them and said, you just might.

Once motoring out my wife said they were chatting and laughing about what happened. When his wife asked him what she will say when she sees their wives my boss told her to tell them they should try boating topless sometime. They really enjoyed talking about people they know seeing her tits and butt. My wife said that they both stripped naked and lotioned up. They spent a long time with my boss showing my wife many boating destinations. They also did challenges with passing boats. She said another person they know had been fishing. He turned around and passed again closer for a better look. My boss challenged both ladies to stand full frontal and wave as he passed. They did and received several appreciative blast of the horn from him.

My boss was loving the challenges. My wife said he did this with boats, fishermen and cars on bridges. She noticed a distinct difference in his wife as she consumed mimosas. She went from hesitant waving to jumping up and down waiving. She and her husband would talk enthusiastically afterwards. My wife's description was two college kids experiencing freedom from parents for the first time. Eating lunch was consumed by them talking about what transpired and how each did not care that people they know saw her. On the way to another anchor spot she said my boss called them to him. She said he had a big smile. First words, I have a new challenge. Both ladies were happily waiting to hear. Slowly motoring he pointed at an anchored sailboat. He said the man's name and that he was going to go over for a visit.

His wife was back to hesitant. She said they got to know him from the marina. He is retired and lives mostly on his sailboat with his dog. He always encourages them to stop by for a visit when on the water. She told my wife they do sometimes because he is so happy when they do. She at least wanted to put on her bottoms. My boss said, not part of the challenge. Much discussion later they are motoring towards him. They see him and his dog. The man stands waving and motioning to come over. When they got close to him, my boss maneuvered to anchor behind him. The two men are talking and my wife said he definitely noticed the nudity but did not acknowledge. My wife said she was standing and moving around while my boss's wife stayed seated but tits on display. Once set she was introduced officially. He acknowledged the nudity by saying, if I had know it was a full tanning visit I would not have put on my shorts.

My wife asked him if he was really naked. He told her he is most of the time when on his boat. He laughed and said, that way I keep laundry duty to a minimum. She said they spent a good hour visiting. After the first fifteen minutes or so my boss's wife started moving around and engaging in conversation. My wife actually swam over and got on his boat to go visit with his dog. She said she gave him several relatively close looks at her pussy bending over petting his dog or sitting with legs open petting him. My boss quietly challenged his wife to do the same later. She did the same but no bending over. Before leaving, he reiterated that it's good to know he can stay in the clothed or unclothed condition he is at in future visits.

On the way to anchor they again had an excited conversation. His wife was saying, did you see me open my legs sitting on his boat. He said, I certainly did. She said, did you see him staring. He agreed. My wife loved that they were discussing his wife's exhibition rather than hers.

Once anchored they talked, drank, tanned and floated. She said this spot was smooth, clear and no waves. His wife was pretty drunk. My wife said she was feeling good drunk. Much later the ladies are floating behind the boat talking. My boss's wife told mine that her husband really wanted to try and do better applying her cream again. My wife told her that he has not asked or said anything. She said he was unsure of her response. My wife assured her that she had no issues with him. They agreed. She let his wife get on and get started first. My wife got on drying off later watching. Rather than wait for him to ask, she asked if she could be next.

She described this frontal application as nothing like the first. She said if course he spent a longer time on her tits and nipples. Her words, he really made sure my nipples were protected. Between her legs He did the same running his fingers down and over her pussy but did not linger long on any spots rubbing. On her back she said he did the same fantastic job on her butt crack and butt hole. The difference was when running his hand from back to front on her pussy. From butthole to mound he rubbed and lingered on clit and around her opening. She said this time she was not the least bit embarrassed. She added she caught herself lifting into his rubbing.

When done they continued tanning and talking till ready to go. Back at the marina she said it was way less boats and people around. Tiny bikinis on they put the boat in the slip and packed up. My boss told them to just get their things and would have the marina store coolers after they detail the boat. He went to the office while they cleaned up and packed. He returned. When ready to go he stopped and said, last challenge. My wife knew this was coming. Not many people around, tiny bikini, tits falling out. He said, not many people around at all. He looked at his wife and said, walk to the parking lot topless. She was drunk by this point and put up a less than convincing argument. My wife said, almost like she wanted to do it. She waited for him to add her. He said, give him time to get to the office to watch and walked out.

His wife took off her top. She looked at mine asking if she was going to do the same. My wife said, it's his challenge to you. She then showed a little hesitancy. She thought it would be both. Too late to decline. Skipping all the talk. No boats on either side. They walked onto the slip walkway unseen as far as she knew. Headed to shore. My boss's wife whispered, damnit, he knew this. Walk slowed. In front there were two large boats in adjacent slips. One she said had three men on it the other had two. She said, that's a neighbor down the road and another close to him. She had her beach bag at her tits. My wife said, if you cover he can make you walk back to the boat and do it again for failing to complete. She said, damnit dropping her arms.

They continued walking. My wife said she could hear them listening to a college football game sitting on the boats. As they approached one man stood up saying her name and asking if she forgot something on the boat. She did not respond. My wife stopped smiling and said, yes but her top blew into the water, we couldn't find it. Now all five guys in both boats are standing looking at her topless standing. Another said, next time we go out I'm gonna throw my wife's top overboard and keep going. They all agreed to do the same. Another said her name and that he liked this choice of swimwear much better. She found her voice and said, thank you as they started walking again. Several said they did not know which sight was better walking towards them or away. Towards the end of the slips a guy my wife said looked close to our age stepped on carrying two buckets. She said he smiled looking at them approaching. As they got closer he said hello Mrs and her name, my boss's wife said hello and his name as they passed. Unfortunately the parking lot was full but no one around.

My boss was beyond excited at her doing this. They talked back to the house and beside the pool with drinks. His wife told him, now a bunch of people they know have seen her tits and butt. They talked enthusiastically about all. My wife excused herself inside since they were having so much fun discussing to call me and bring me up to date. She did not even sound drunk but assured me she was. When she returned later they were in the pool and got her to join.

Skipping to after cooking out and playing more. She said the sun was going down and his wife was a drunk mess. My boss was also on his way to a good drunk. They ended up both assisting his naked wife to the bedroom putting her to bed and returned to the pool talking.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2024, 08:34 AM

Sitting in my hotel last night thinking about the week my wife spent and my conversations with my boss I thought about the tiny bikini I reference in the post. Without knowing the designer I searched. The closest I could find is attached. The top is extremely close. If the cups were not as wide it would be the top but black. Add bigger tits and it's understandable with movement for nipples and tits to escape. The bottoms are close but appears to have more material. The strings are the same. Again in black.
Attached Thumbnails
Screenshot_20240917_072842_Gallery.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM

My wife said when they returned to the pool my boss was as happy and talkative as she's ever seen him. Her description was it was like a different person when they talked alone in the past. He was openly laughing, talking about his feelings and thoughts. Most of all not the guarded, make sure he spoke correctly with every word, thinking before he spoke person she was accustomed to being around when alone. She was sure the alcohol had some effect but liked thinking that he could be himself. I told her I was sure it was a combination. When talking to me, the more he drinks, the more he drops his guard. She was not hearing this. She said that he definitely changed his demener with her.

She said it's really early so they were talking in the pool. She wanted to see if he was in some way being him. My wife suggested they go wade into the water behind the house. She said he was excited to go. They spent fifteen or twenty minutes wading around splashing in the salt water playing. He even initiated tripping and pushing her down. She tried the same and even jumped on his back with no success. When he did it again she thought of how she did Xavier and without thinking it was my boss grabbed a hand full of semi hard dick and walked him backwards till pushing him with her other hand in his chest. He fell back into the water with her releasing him as he did. When he stood up she said his expression made her think she made a big mistake. That changed when he smiled big and said, that's a first. She asked what. He said, let's go clean up and get drinks, I'll tell you then.

She said walking back he had his arm around her, hand on her hip telling her how this day has been the best day of his life. After another drink my wife decided to start nonalcoholic drinks to be in more control and not have to travel with a massive hangover. So back in the pool he tells her that was the first time a female other than his wife had touched much less put a hand around his dick. He explained what I had told her about only dating his wife in highschool and married after. He gave her more details. During this talk she said she was on his back listening. At the end of his drink he excused himself. He returned and asked her if she wanted to hear more about him.

For the remainder of the night they were in the pool, sitting by the pool or sitting at the outdoor bar chairs and sofa talking. In this time he took her from home life as a kid forward. With questions and answers they discussed each other's thoughts, feelings and desires from young ages till present. Way too many details to post. The summary was my wife was very open to him with her responses and he was as well.

Skipping through, one that he detailed that I got a condensed version by him was how they found both liked being exposed naked. He told her once their kids moved out and married they somewhat grew apart. He focused on work and growing his businesses. His wife traveled between kids and later grandkids visiting. They decided they needed to get to know each other again. They started going out on planned dates. Attending social events. They took a two week vacation overseas. On the second day they were spending the day on a beach. My boss noticed topless women. He and his wife talked about how they look so comfortable. He was enjoying the tits. After lunch they returned. He was reading and looked over at his wife and she was laying there with her ghost white tits out, no top. He admitted that at first he was jealous that guys were walking by seeing his wife's tits. Then he started to like her getting the attention. By mid-afternoon they were talking about all the attention and enjoying themselves. He even had her walk topless and get in the water topless.

That night he said discussing the day they had the best sex in years. The next morning she was in the shower. He said they had sex in the shower. Twice in one day, they had not done in many many years. They changed their destinations on the trip to include topless beaches. This happen around ten years ago. He took her through the progression of topless beaches to nude beaches forward. He said he bought his first boat for this reason.

My wife is loving this new dynamic of talking honestly about their thoughts. Another that I was only somewhat aware. During this question answer sessions, the subject of him applying tanning lotion and touching her was asked. He wanted to know her thoughts. My wife gave the following answer. She told him that she has only had sex with me and no other. She does not desire to have sex with others. She explained that if she had no arms how would she tan without burning. Someone would have to help. She relates touching to some highschool boyfriends. She allowed some boyfriends to play with her tits and a few to play with her pussy. No one was allowed to penatrate her. She told him that she sees touching somewhat the same. She knows it excites others which in turn might excite her but there's no expectation that it goes further. She added that she has only trusted two people enough allow this, Xavier and him.

He was happy that she trusted him. They discussed our guidelines of building trust. He explained to her that his wife trusted us completely. He continued that he is working on himself to allow us more access to him and that as far as he is concerned he trusted us as much as he has ever trusted anyone. Again this is a summary of a long conversation. She said that during this they were in the pool and she got on his back as he talked. This time she wrapped her legs around his wait. She made sure her feet were crossed over his dick and balls. When he had finished an answer, my wife said he had gone from soft to hard. She asked if she need to move up on his back to adjust her feet. His response was, I don't see why. She said as long as she was on his back she would adjust to make sure that her feet kept contact.

Later, they were talking about favorite experiences of the week. When he asked her favorite she told him now. He asked why. She told him that getting to really know him was better than anything they have done. She asked him. After a quiet pause of drinking and puffing his cigar she fully expected him to say, tanning lotion by far. Instead he answered, honestly, my favorite part or parts of the week is when you are on my back or sitting beside me with bodies touching. Surprised at his response she asked why. He told her he was raised by parents that did not show affection, it was to be understood. Laughing he said maybe its a hidden desire I repress to be close to someone. The bottom line was he liked when she was touching him. On his arm, on his back, sitting beside him bodies touching or her just on his back. He said, it makes me know and believe we are close.

I said, too bad he did not mention your feet playing with his dick. She told me he never mentioned it and honestly believed he desired any form of physical touch to form a closer relationship. Half way through this night long talk she said she had sobered up a lot. Still feeling good but sober. My boss on the other hand was having drink after drink. He was good and drunk spilling his feeling and life to her. Several times in the pool he asked her to get on his back as he talked and she did. She added, My feet played with a limp penis each time but no reaction. The next forward thing she did was when in the pool, my boss was talking but in a sitting position in the shallow water. My wife said she was just floating around him when he said she was making him dizzy. She hopped onto his lap and sat facing him in a sitting position. She said he acknowledged this by saying, ok that's better.

As they talked she said she would move closer to him. He said nothing but continued questions and answers. Eventually she was belly button to belly button. His hands on her back, hers around his neck. She said, I felt his penis get heavier aginst my pussy but not hard. She did say he was a little distracted drunk with her tits and nipples so close to his face but did not say anything. She added, over the time we were talking I would adjust wiggling my hips and pussy on an at best semi hard dick but no response. She eventually tried a different approach. Lifting up she reached between them moving his semi limp dick up between them. She said now his soft dick was pressed to her slit aginst him. He again only paused and continued not acknowledging the touch. She would do the same wiggling but no effect. Sitting this way for some time talking my boss called a restroom drink break. Walking out of the pool she said her closeness, pussy on his dick and tits in his face had no real effect on his penis.

This was part of what convinced her that he truly desired the physical touch with no sexual reaction. I did not have the heart to tell her that if he was not too drunk to realize what she was doing the alcohol might of had its effects on his ability to get an erection. To this day she is of this belief. After this interaction she did not try to tease him anymore. She would just make a point to be next to him or as they talked he would have a hand on her arm, shoulder or back gently rubbing. She did the same.

Having spent hours in the pool my boss requested they sit at the bar under the fans. My wife was still doing nonalcoholic refills but my boss was drinking. He asked if she minded him putting on his shorts. She asked if she should do so also. My boss said that if she wanted to, go ahead. Again, this reaffirmed that my boss was enjoying being close and talking. She remained naked and he put on his shorts. Talking at the bar. She was amazed that at his age he was still drinking and puffing on a new cigar. He was really into telling her everything by this point. She had also pretty much told him about her activities. He was really interested in our relationship with Xavier and his wife and questioned that a lot.

Much later. Still at the bar area, my boss on the sofa and my wife in a chair. My boss was at that drunk stage that he would start talking and go into rambling then back on point. My wife asked him if he wanted to go to bed. He asked if she was tired of hearing about him. She told him no. He patted the sofa next to him and said, if you are tired you can lay down here. Mostly sober and tired, she took him up on the offer. He scooted to the end placing a pillow on his lap patting it. She said this sofa was long enough she laid her head on the pillow and had room to the end of the sofa to stretch out. She said, at least this would keep him from refilling his next drink. In this position he placed his left hand on her stomach with right hand holding his recently filled drink.

He continued talking and asking questions. Rubbing her stomach as they talked. She said that when she would respond with a relatively short answer he would respond with a ten minute rambling of some form of followup. Relaxed she said she would ask something knowing he would go on a talking/rambling spee that she would just hear words. During one she said he was rubbing her landing strip for a solid ten minutes and only understood a sentence here and there. Later he was telling her about this one time that a so called friend he was helping out took him for 60k and never started a business. That's about all she got from a story that transitioned rambling. As he started this story it made sense and she was listening. He moved his hand from below her tit to on her left tit softly rubbing a flat nonerect nipple with his thumb. She said he was cupping the lower part of her tit, thumb slowly crossing her areola and nipple, talking away. She looked at him and he was looking at his thumb talking.

She did not acknowledge this just listened till he started rambling jumping from point to point in the story. For the next at least forty-five minutes he rambled with no response from her. Ending that story or she thinks he just went into another that made no sense. It did not take long for her nipple to react and get hard. He kept the same pace rubbing watching her nipple bend then bounce back straight. She said she had a better time watching her nipple than listening to his rambling. No idea the time spent but still in the first story rambling he adjusted his hand. Still cupping the lower part of her tit he used his thumb and index finger to squeeze, twist and tug her hard nipple. He was not rough or hard, just very gentle. She looked at him again and still rambling looking at her nipple. She did nothing to acknowledge this. During the long story he switched back and forth from rubbing to playing with her nipple.

As the story wound down she said it appeared he was ending. When quiet she looked up. My boss had his head down, eyes closed. He was slowly playing with her nipple. She closed her eyes. Laughing she said I fell asleep. No idea how long she was asleep. She opened her eyes. Her head was on the pillow but my boss had rolled down beside her. He was wedged between the back of the sofa and her snoring. Leaning up on her elbows, he had his right arm on her abdomen with his hand cupping between her legs. She said, I laid there for some time trying to decide, do I get up and go to bed leaving him, do I get him up and both go to bed or do I stay like this and let's wake up to him realizing he was sleeping with his hand on her pussy. She said if she was not flying out the next day she would have gone back to sleep and see what would have happened. She got up and attempted to wake him up. With no success she went to bed.

Next morning she showered and put on a shorts and top she purchased for the trip home. Absolutely no hangover, made coffee and walked outside for the sunrise. Laughing she said my boss was in the same exact position she left him. She woke him up. He thought he had slept through the next day initially seeing my wife in shorts and shirt. After explaining to him it was morning he went inside. Not too long he walked out showered, wearing a starched dress shirt and pressed dress pants. She asked if he was going to work. He said that he and his wife were going to go out after dropping her off.

Drinking coffee he asked her if he said anything or did anything he should apologize for. She laughed and said, not that I recall. He said that he was having too good a time and to his recollection never drank that much in his life. They rehashed everything over coffee. She said he recalled almost everything that he said prior to staying seated at the sofa. He had to ask her if she really moved his dick between them when in the pool. She said that she did trying to make him more comfortable. Laughing he said, I was in the shower thinking that I recalled that but was not sure. Some time around the rambling he had no recollection. He did not recall his playing with her nipple. He did recall waking up and she was asleep. He said, I shook you and you were asleep. I laid down beside you and went back to sleep. She asked him if he put his hand between her legs awake or asleep. He had no recollection of this. He said, I had my arm on you. She told him, yes you did and you had my pussy cupped in your hand. He said a half hearted sorry, I was just far too drunk.

He told her to remember everything he told her that next to his wife he considers her his best female friend and he will always be there for her if she needs him. She got teary-eyed again making him get up giving her a long hug. He also asked her to tell me everything because he probably will not but wants me to know how he feels about me. When his wife came out they were competing for who had the worst handover. Both brought his wife up on everything that transpired after she went to bed. She was beyond excited that he had told my wife everything about him and their life. She too repeated that be sure to tell me everything. She said they had a great visit then packed and loaded. They took her to breakfast then the airport. As they hugged goodbyes his wife hugged mine saying thank you for coming and she loved her. My wife told her thank you for inviting and she loved her too. After hugging her, she hugged my boss, he said have a good flight. My wife stopped the hug and said, remember you told me hugs are a requirement. He said yes. She told him, from now on you have to tell me you love me. She initiated another hug and waited. He said, thank you for everything and I do love you. She kissed him quickly on the lips and said, I love you too. They walked her to security and left.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:

Tags
voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nsrr

5m:13s

05-14-2011
sally goose1

7m:32s

01-30-2019
sweetest4of15

2m:12s