Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2024, 01:56 PM

Thanked 2,681 Times in 351 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckfinly View Post
Years ago we were on a beach in California. I was taking a picture of my wife and kids. I noticed that group behind us was packing up and one of the girls was wearing a thong bikini. She kept bending over to pick stuff up. I kept taking pictures of my wife and kids pretending I was getting frustrated because there was always someone making a face or looking away where in reality it was a chance to get several pictures of this girl's ass. I wish the pictures were better but they are kind of grainy in the distance. Still it is at least a low key thrill.
please post them!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvs2spin78 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2024, 04:04 PM

The posts in here a ways back about seeing women’s underwear and bras left out made me want to share this.

When my wife and I travel, my friend Tim stays at our house to watch our three dogs. He lives in an apartment so it shuts easier for him to stay at our place. I’ve shared previously that I’ve let my wife have “accidental” nudity around my friends but that she only does it for the ones she’s attracted to. Tim is a really great guy but he’s tall and pretty heavy. My wife loves him as a friend but doesn’t want him lusting for her. Not sure why but that only makes me want her to do it more. The aspect of there being an element of pity because he’s single and seems likely to stay that way.

So while she’s been on board with all of her exposures she is unaware of what I’ve done for Tim. First of all if I were in his shoes I wouldn’t be able to help but snoop through a friends stuff especially if she is attractive. I’d want to at least attempt to find something arousing. About a year ago he stayed and I was suspicious he had snooped into our walk in closet. I was nearly sure I had left the door shut and when we got home it was open. I wondered what Tim would have seen so I entered the closet and opened my wife’s underwear drawer. If that was his thing he’d have an abundance of panties to ogle. She also keeps several sex toys under the panties so if he rifled through he’d have found those. She had also left some dirty clothes d****d over the hamper. Including a thong.

On our most recent trip I wanted to leave him something special and wanted to know for sure if he had looked so when we were heading out I went back to the bedroom and entered our walk in. I left her panty drawer open about four inches. So even if he was scared to open it he’d be able to peer in. I pulled one of her dildos from the bottom and made sure it was visible. In the hamper was a few pairs of panties and a bra. I d****d them over the side with the crotch upward. In one pair there was a hint of wetness. Then I took one of the dogs tennis balls and put it just behind the walk in closet door before shutting it. When we got home I’d open the door and if it hit the ball straight away I’d know he hadn’t gone in there.

Upon our return days later I went straight to the closet and sure enough the tennis ball had rolled to the back side of the closet. I expected to find everything how I had left it with him covering his tracks but it was different. The panty drawer was fully closed and the underwear was inside the hamper instead of d****d over the edge. I don’t know why but I got so aroused. I’m gonna see about leaving him access to my laptop so he can see photos of her on our next trip. I have hundreds.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Tttb82 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2024, 04:01 PM

Thanked 2,148 Times in 142 Posts

My wife and I are headed to Cabo on Thursday for a long weekend with our closest friends, Sam and Liz. We received a delivery yesterday of 5 bathing suits she wanted to get for the trip. She’s been busy and hasn’t had time to go shop so she figured she’d buy several and return what she doesn’t like. So it was fashion show time. I laid on the bed as she disappeared into our bathroom to put on the first swimsuit. Out she strolled in a bright red bikini. The top was too small for her large tits. She spilled out the top and the bottom. The bottoms were spectacular. She doesn’t wear proper thongs but at least 80-90% of her round cheeks show. She insinuated it was a no go and I said it looked great. But the top was just too revealing. “Look!” She exclaimed as she reached skyward both of her nipples came out the top. We laughed. “It’s way too small” she said. “Suddenly my pants feel too small too” I replied. The next few were all solid contenders. But the grand finale was unexpected. She came out in a solid black and white striped one piece. Not sure why but this turned me on more than the bikinis. The bottom was wedged fully up her ass. The chest was cut low and the cups pushed her great tits up. The hips are cut extremely high. So the butt rides way up and the sides of her pussy are visible. She seemed unsure but I kept saying it’s a one piece. It’s practically PG. So it made the cut. She’s bringing it. I’m so excited to see what Liz wears on our beach and pool days. And even more excited to see if Sam likes my wife’s new one piece.
Old 09-11-2024, 01:02 PM

Thanked 3,130 Times in 135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4cali View Post
My wife and I are headed to Cabo on Thursday for a long weekend with our closest friends, Sam and Liz. We received a delivery yesterday of 5 bathing suits she wanted to get for the trip. She’s been busy and hasn’t had time to go shop so she figured she’d buy several and return what she doesn’t like. So it was fashion show time. I laid on the bed as she disappeared into our bathroom to put on the first swimsuit. Out she strolled in a bright red bikini. The top was too small for her large tits. She spilled out the top and the bottom. The bottoms were spectacular. She doesn’t wear proper thongs but at least 80-90% of her round cheeks show. She insinuated it was a no go and I said it looked great. But the top was just too revealing. “Look!” She exclaimed as she reached skyward both of her nipples came out the top. We laughed. “It’s way too small” she said. “Suddenly my pants feel too small too” I replied. The next few were all solid contenders. But the grand finale was unexpected. She came out in a solid black and white striped one piece. Not sure why but this turned me on more than the bikinis. The bottom was wedged fully up her ass. The chest was cut low and the cups pushed her great tits up. The hips are cut extremely high. So the butt rides way up and the sides of her pussy are visible. She seemed unsure but I kept saying it’s a one piece. It’s practically PG. So it made the cut. She’s bringing it. I’m so excited to see what Liz wears on our beach and pool days. And even more excited to see if Sam likes my wife’s new one piece.
Sounds like a great time. Can't wait to hear more about how the trip goes with Sam and Liz. Keep us updated with all the stories and details!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moosered6 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2024, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moosered6 View Post
Sounds like a great time. Can't wait to hear more about how the trip goes with Sam and Liz. Keep us updated with all the stories and details!
Will do! We are headed to the airport soon. Probably getting there too late for any beach/pool time tonight but we plan on our first day tomorrow being an all day beach day. I’ll be pushing heavily for the new one piece to make its debut.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2024, 01:56 PM

So the first day on the beach my wife wore what she termed her “beetlejuice bikini”. It’s white and black stripes on the top and the front of the bottoms. The rear is full black and very cheeky. She wanted to have more skin showing to get some tanning in. Liz wore a teal colored bikini and her tight yoga buns were on display. It was a fun day with nice views.

The second day after breakfast I asked my wife if her new one piece was making its debut. She was hesitant but decided it was the right move. When we got to the beach and disrobed, it was even more revealing than I remembered especially in the full light of the sun. I had insisted the one piece was LESS revealing but in actuality it showed more of her tits and ass than her bikinis do. Sam took many looks. There was one point he and I hit the waves for a bit and when we came back, she was on her back with her legs slightly apart. No actual pussy on display but much of the skin to the sides and her mound pressed nicely against the tight material.

The third day it was back to the beetlejuice bikini. It was a fun trip. The memories of her and Liz’s buns on display all day for three days are running through my head. And I’m sure Sam made quite the deposit into his spank bank.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to 4cali For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, confident nudity, flashing pussy, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Daily
Changing 2

3m:54s

06-01-2006
Privado II Visvas Original 1

1m:50s

01-07-2022
great tease

3m:29s