View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:57 PM

Default O Homem 1 more info

Still no DVD’s but a bit more on the on stage impregnation of Anna.

It was during one of the 2003 performances with a successful penetration and ejaculation that he made Anna Guilhermina pregnant. During an interview some years later whilst playing Cacilda she said that the impregnation was appropriate as life was paralleling the theatre so she was truly living her life as part of the theatre.

“A minha vida também se confunde com o palco. Eu engravidei em uma cena em que eu era um pedaço de terra e um índio plantava uma semente em mim.”
“My life is as one with the stage. I got pregnant in a scene where I was a piece of land and an Indian planted a seed in me.”

My comment here is from the perspective of being a producer of theatre plays for many years. Not that theatrical productions in Australia ever included full nudity with copulation. Well at least not any with which I was involved even back in the 1970’s era of freedom before political correctness came along to put a restraint on freedom of expression.

In the O Homem 1 production I wonder why it is that the producer did not consider the possibility of pregnancy occurring. A complete copulation (penetration and ejaculation) was essential to the plot of the play and could therefore be expected to be achieved during most, even if not all performances. After all, in this scene the male actor had no words or songs to perform which would distract him from producing an erection. His actions after putting out the fire were just stroking a beautiful and receptive 19 year old girl on her back with legs wide apart (see posted image), which for most virile young men would be sufficient for him to “rise to the occasion” and enable him to achieve the penetration to deliver the required performance.

I would have expected the producer to ensure that his actress had taken contraceptive measures so that she could continue in the role as virgin soil which would not be possible once she became visibly pregnant. As eventually happened and she fell pregnant and then her role was changed as seen in the image of her wearing a dress whilst the other cast members playing the parts as Indians continued to perform naked.

Still chasing DVD's for high quality images and video clips. Please bear with me.
Have some more info on the CACILDA!! masturbation scene in another post coming soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Earth Maiden Open Legs.jpg   O Homem 1 1.jpg  

The Following 46 Users Say Thank You to rusty60 For This Useful Post: