View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 05:56 AM

Thanked 1,222 Times in 123 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kariba View Post
She’s trying to determine if you have ever bonked a bloke as part of a business transaction or shagged a sheep or had more than your fair share of success in the sack.
Given the massive shortage of blood they continually mention, you'd think they'd make it a little easier. I really would have thought they would take all and any blood, scan it for everything they can justify the expense of scanning for and be done with it. I know that if I needed blood, I'd want it to have been checked using... you know... science! and not the "word" of someone who is trying to do the right thing or trying to make cash (do they pay for blood?).

I should note, that I am ignorant of the system, the only times I've gone to donate blood was during my mis-spent youth at 3 o'clock in the afternoon when I was totally tanked, and I got knocked back for obvious reasons... mind you, I would have thought that drunk dude blood would actually attract a premium, after all, gotta save on pain meds when you have pre-anesthetised blood.

Edited: about 17 times to correct a range of spelling errors and typo's (because I'm trying to reclaim my mis-spent youth and as such, am drunk)

Last edited by camoj; 02-02-2014 at 06:02 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to camoj For This Useful Post: