Thread: stolen camera
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 05:57 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default not stolen but....

While travelling I visited my BFF's younger sister while out on business. She came over to my hotel for a drink and mentioned to me she wanted to take her husband's old phone to replace her older phone. I offered to clean things up and set it up for her while I was in town. Later that evening she came over and dropped off the phone. I ran a photo recovery app and recovered all the photos her husband deleted. I recovered about 50 photos of her in all sorts of undress and sexual positions.
When I saw her 2 days later to give her the phone, I invited her to my room to show her how the phone worked. When we got to the room I also told her I found a bunch of photos. She asked to see the photos so I open up the laptop and ran a slide show. You could see her face turn beet red as she watched each photo go by (1 second per photo).
She goes "oh my god he said he cleaned the phone". I didn't tell her I ran the photo recovery software. I said I'd delete the photos but she had to do something for me. I said in exchange for the 50+ photos I wanted to take 6 photos of her in any state I wanted. She objected so I showed her all the explicit sexual photos of her older sister which she did not object to look at. Finally she said "fine, 50 for 6". I had to promise I would never show anyone the photo.
The photos I took of her were:
1. topless with her pulling on her long nipples
2. lying on the bed with her face and tits exposed plus he legs spread
3. taking a short trip to the woods and removing her top for a photo in the wilderness
4. her and I naked in a photo together
5. her giving me a blow job shot, cock inside her mouth
6. her giving me a hand job

I took the photos with her Nikon and my SD card to ensure the photos were a nice quality.
I kept my promise and delete all 50+ photos of her in front of her. I could recover it with the software app but that would not be fair.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post: