Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Oblivious mothers
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 06:27 AM

Thanked 1,783 Times in 88 Posts

I assume that this story fits this topic.
My wife and me met a couple of friends with a little child at a park. The child was barely able to walk. Soon we split in two groups guys and ladies, starting separate discussions.
It was summer, very hot and while I was talking with the guy about male topics (i.e. sport, electronics…) my wife squatted down trying to play with the child “hey whats your name?”. She had a pleated miniskirt, quite short but she is a prude and she made a clever movement pushing the tissue of the skirt between her legs, preserving her modesty.
Still squatting she continued to invite the baby “hey, come to me”. Obviously she attracted our attention, both me and the other guy now were looking at her. The child was very shy and was hiding behind his mom who encouraged him to go to my wife “come on, don’t be shy, go to X”.
But the child did not move. Finally after about one minute and other encouragements from the mom the child reluctantly moved towards my wife. After a long period squatting and trying to hug the child my wife lost the balance, she had to spread the legs, the tissue of the skirt came up and we got a wonderful squatting upskirt with sheer see-through white panties.
If you go to the squatting upskirt topic you get a lot of examples of scenes like this.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=71130
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to itit49 For This Useful Post: