Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Vacation with little luggage...
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 02:38 AM

Default Part 16:

Part 16:

I spoke to her:
"Should I take off my clothes as well?"

Andrea did not respond to my question. She looked at the male teenager. The boy had still shyly turned his head away. But suddenly he turned his head back to my bare andrea. Andrea now looked in a different direction. Her legs remained wide spread.

The young man now openly looked at the naked body of my wife. He paid no attention to me. This situation made me horny. My naked wife, the only naked woman on the beach and a young man who desires my wife. I would never want to share my wife with another man. Oh no, no way! My wife is only mine! But the fact that another male being find my andrea attractive makes me horny.

I looked to my wife. Her head was turned to me. Her facial expression was this particular one. The special expression that she always makes only with sexual intercourse.

Andrea looked me straight in the eyes and smiled. She looked very happy.

Andrea whispered:
"I love you."

I:
"I love you too. But why are you whispering?"

Andrea whispers again:
"No idea. This situation confuses me. I am between pure lust and absolute shame. I'm just glad that nobody here knows me. At home I would never have done something like this. Is he still watching me, Fred?"

I glanced at the young observer and then at my wife again.

I whispered too:
"Yes, he just can not get enough of you. You are just delicious. I would like to massage your beautiful pussy with my hands. Knead your breasts and caress your nipples with my tongue."

Andrea spoke louder:
"Fred, stop that. You make me crazy."

Andrea spoke so loud that the rest of the family and the gay men looked over at us. I just had to laugh.

Andrea whispers again:
"Shit. Why are you laughing so stupidly?"

Shortly thereafter, she started laughing too. Now we laughed together and we were both just happy at the moment.

Just a fantastic day in paradise.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: