Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Material Perversions
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2017, 01:03 AM

Cool Material Perversions

Prologue

As the middle aged gentleman entered club, he could immediately smell the cheap liquor, cheap vaping scent, and cheap cologne.

The dim lights forced him to pause as his eyes adjusted to the colored lights on the phallus shaped, pole centric stage. Choosing to sit at a side table; a scantily clad woman took his drink order and a few moments later his watered down scotch arrived. On his second sip the stage lights flickered and within seconds a dancer appeared on the stage.

“Gentlemen, welcome to the stage, Kitty Cat.” The announcer said in a less than excited nearly monotone voice. The music began and the curtains parted; she entered.

She was not largely buxom woman but still very tight in her bikini with sequined trim and blond locks. The music was a bit out of sync from her dance routine but no one was here for the quality of the dance. As she sauntered about, her top soon fell to the stage and her very perky puffed C cups were visible, they were darker than he remembered, but that was makeup. The woman's glittery body shimmered as she began working the pole. Spinning, she made her way to the top and began to ‘helicopter’ for what seemed like an eternity. The music ended and the hot stripper collected the many bills tossed in approval. She grabbed a wrap, placed it around her waist, leaving her boobs free and exited the stage; touching hands and granting approving looks to her adoring fans at the stage edge. One admirer slapped her ass but she just smiled and shook her finger in disapproval. She made her way to the side table and sat down, looking the distinguished gentleman in the eye.
“Did you enjoy that?” she smiled.
“Here,” he handed her a $20 bill, “this is to get you to put your top back on.” Cat gave a small frown, adjusted her wrap to cover her perky tits, and took the bill.
“I see you got my message.” Cat said.
“Of course, but you know the answer is still no.”
“Oh, come on, you could just give me another chance.”
“I could, but sometimes it is better to keep people on the outside. Besides your cousin is still dead set against it.” He grinned a bit as he took another sip, “he still doesn’t know you do this, does he?"
“Does your wife know you are in a strip club?”
“Touché.”
“Its been over 10 years. I only do this because I need another thrill besides, you know.” She winked.
“What leaping over tall buildings in a single bound, running faster than a speeding locomotive, able to see though walls just ain’t enough for Super Girl anymore?”
“Hey, girls gotta get her kicks somehow.” She paused a second to think, “how did they get you back anyway? Thought you quit.”
“Long story. Wait,” He laughed, "Part time superhero and sometimes stripper; you are the best definition of a true feminist, and newly crowned CEO of a multinational media company Catco. Now I get it, Cat, guess its a better stripper name than Kara.”
“You are a little slow sometimes.” She giggled. “Do you remember when we first met?”
“Who can forget, you really hated me back then.”
“Only for a little bit,” she reached out and touched his hand tenderly, “don’t you miss that time, even just a little.” He pulled back his hand, raised it shaking the ring finger.
“Sorry still married.” She frowned. “Now why did you really call me, and don't tell me your car broke down again, I know better?”

The Adventures of Super Girl
Season 1 - "Material Perversions"

12 years earlier....

The timeline of this story takes place before my Superman/hero story from a few years ago and follows the first season of the CW/CBS Super Girl series.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indianoutlawesq For This Useful Post: