View Single Post
Old 06-03-2023, 04:05 PM

Thanked 1,040,947 Times in 31,143 Posts
Default It was me that didn't wanna CUM there!

I had a Adult 40th Birthday party for my wife and I was the only one that stayed sober to serve drinks and do whatever was needed for all the Guest.
Our busty neighbors wife was really having a great time with a few of the guys and many women too and that included my wife too! Since the neighbors wife was drinking plenty, I think she lost track of some of the things that were going on! Like my wife either doing oral on a guy and letting him CUM in her mouth and she would swallow it or having sex and letting the guy make his deposit inside her.
Since I have known the neighbors wife, she will tell you not to CUM in her mouth and I never got to hear of any guy that got to do to her!
So when the neighbors wife asked for me to take her upstairs to my bedroom cause she wanted to ask me something - I went with her!
She wanted to try and figure out why my wife's pussy tasted today or different than usual? I didn't know if she thought my wife added some type of lube of flavor jell inside here!
I told her that the taste she is now enjoying is the extra flavor of some guys CUM added to my wife's juices cause she got to my wife before she did any clean up on it!
After thinking about it for a few moments, she asked for me to CUM in her mouth to see if I was correct!
I was thinking this would be my first and only chance to do this to her and nobody else even her hubby never did, so I said sure!
She went down and started doing oral on my cock and it felt amazing, just by the face that I didn't have to pull out and CUM on her huge tits that I always enjoy doing anyways! lol
I'm not sure if she was doing a better job at oral or if I was just excited to CUM for her, but at the last moments I thought that I really shouldn't do this since she is very intoxicated and maybe will be pissed off at me at another day or even later today?
So I went to pull out of her mouth, but she wrapped her arms around me and held me inside her mouth for my entire deposit! Even after she did a wonderful job at sucking on my cock till she drained it dry.
I still feel bad about doing it, but the Best part is she enjoyed it and since that day she now takes CUM in her mouth and swallows it or a regular deal~
I hope this fits in with the thread title request?
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 1michael For This Useful Post: