View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 01:32 AM

Default Continuation of event (2)

It was probably around 10:00 when we left James at his hotel and headed back to the nudist resort; the night was still pretty young. I told Debra to pull her dress up so I could see her pussy and that I wanted to watch her masturbate during our drive. Our drive was to take us through the truck stop area, so I lowered her window for any truck driver we may pass could also witness her fingering. That made her even more excited as she has embraced the idea of showing herself to unsuspecting males. It just happened to be that as we approached the traffic light there was a truck stopped right next to us. It took him a second to notice that we were there and what she was doing, but once he did, he also put his window down for a better view. I told Debra that she needed to kneel in the seat with her ass toward the window so he could have a better look at her pussy and asshole. I love to see a woman's asshole while looking at her pussy and Debra understands that kink, so she tries to accommodate me and other males when showing her pussy. So at that point, she pulled her dress up to her waist, kneeled in the seat, reached her hand between her legs and resumed playing with her pussy. At that time of the night there was no other traffic behind us, so we sat through that one and partially the next traffic light until we had to proceed. Hopefully the driver of the truck had time to relieve himself or at least was close enough to cumming that he was satisfied very shortly after.
Thankfully the resort/campground was not very far as Debra was getting more worked up and I was starting to get a severe case of the "blue balls". By the time we got to our camper, Debra was out of her dress and wanted to fuck before we got inside. I bent her over one of the lounge chairs we had set up outside and started fucking her dog style. Unfortunately, or so I thought, I had turned on the outside light before we had left for the evening, so here we are fucking up a storm under a porch light at the nudist resort which does not condone public sex; that can get you kicked out or even barred. Debra has never been a quiet person when she is enjoying sex, and this night was no exception; she was probably even a bit louder. I was trying to convince her to hold it down a bit when the neighbor next door, coming back from a swim, pauses about 10 feet away from us. We kind of had an "oh shit" moment when he asked, do you mind if I watch? Of course, we didn't mind if he watched, even made it more exciting. I told Debra that I wanted to lay on the lounger while she straddled me. Once we changed to that position I told Mitch, the neighbor to get where he could see the best. He chose to view from her rear. Debra was really into it and I started talking to her. I told her that I wanted her to be my sl*t for the remainder of our trip, she said she would. I told her that she was to do anything and everything I told her to do for the remainder of the trip, sucking cocks, fucking exposing, dressing any way I wanted her to, she said she would. Telling her that made her fuck even harder and faster. I reached around her and started fingering her asshole as I fucked her pussy. I knew it wouldn't take much before she climaxed, because I knew I only had a few pumps left before I would explode massive amounts of hot cum in her drenched pussy. As my cock released my cum, I could feel her pussy spasm and her juice flowing.
Mitch, the neighbor, just said amazing.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ABFRH For This Useful Post: