View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 04:25 AM

Thanked 3,466 Times in 211 Posts
Default Cum on the sofa

I remember my first screw was in this girl's living room. She and I both were virgins. As I stripped her naked and took my clothes off, she said, "Whatever you do, don't shoot in me." I promised that I wouldn't. I don't know what either one of us thought I would do with the forthcoming cum. We didn't prepare to catch it in anything. Her parents had just bought an expensive new fabric sofa. That looked to us as good as any place to fuck. I got her in the missionary position and went to work. Being my first screw and being overly excited, I didn't last too long. I pulled out at the last second, and shot my cum all over her abdomen and stomach. She laid there for a second, and said, "What can I do with this mess." I said, "I will go to the bathroom and get some toilet paper." She agreed, and said, "But please hurry -- it's beginning to run off my stomach." I hurriedly put on my clothes and ran to the bathroom to get a supply of toilet paper. When I returned, it was too late. The cum had started running off her abdomen and stomach onto her parents' new sofa. She wiped up herself as much as possible, and then started working on the sofa, but it just smeared over the fabric. She went and soaped up a wash cloth and attempted to wash it away. But it had spotted the material. She got some more cleaning material and washed and rubbed it, but it bleached out a place about 2 1/2 inches in diameter. Then I had the brilliant idea of turning the cushion over. We were in luck, since the same material was on both sides of the cushion. So we turned the wet, spotted cushion down. The sofa looked like new on that side. My girl then turned her attention to her own situation. She had not gotten all the cum off her abdomen and stomach. Her underwear and blouse were stuck to her cum coated skin. She said, "My mother will kill me if she finds this stuff on my clothes. Her parents were upstairs in bed. So I said, "Go wash the stuff off your skin and rinse out the clothes that have the cum on them. Then put them back on, and we will go somewhere and let them dry. She did as I said. Then we told her parents who were still up in bed that I wanted to go eat a breakfast out and we would be right back after that. They hollered out that that was O.K.

We got in my car and headed out to a parking spot. She took off her blouse and then took off her skirt and underpants. We hung the wet blouse and underpants over the back seat. And the skirt had gotten wet from the wet underpants, so we hung that over the back seat as well. So there she sat next to me in just her bra. It wasn't long before I made a move on her. I started kissing her and then fingering her pussy. She began to heat up again. I undid her bra and had her naked. I began pulling off my clothes and was getting ready to mount her when there was a loud knock on my driver's side window. I looked out, and it was a cop. He motioned for me to roll down the window. He asked what we thought we were doing. I responded that we were just making out. We were both sitting there talking to the cop while we were totally nude. He said that it looked like we were getting ready to do more than just make out. He then threatened to take us in just as we sat with no clothes and call our parents to come get us. My girl looked at him and said, "What would you arrest us for and what would the charges be?" I thought that was a fair question, but maybe not the best time to ask it. The cop said, "Oh, you are a smart little b*tch aren't you?" I said that she didn't mean to be, and that she was just asking an honest question. The cop said, "Well, how about indecent exposure for both of you, and I can get him for having sex with a minor." I said, "But I am also a minor." He claimed that didn't make any difference, and that I could be charged with ****. My girl spoke up again (probably not at the proper time) and said, "He wasn't going to **** me -- I wanted it as bad as he did." The cop said, "Oh, really. You do have a mouth on you." My girl then said, "He didn't **** me, because he hadn't even stuck it in yet." She was killing us with her arguments. He said, "I guess you can prove that he didn't stick it in yet." She said, "Just how would I do that?" He said, "If you haven't had intercourse, your hymen will not be broken." My girl thought for a minute. Then she said, "Well, I didn't say that I was a virgin -- I am just saying that he didn't just screw me. So he is innocent of ****." The cop told us to get out of the car and put our hands on the hood and spread our feet apart. He then searched the car (for what I don't know). The whole time he was conducting the search, we were both naked and spread-eagled with our hands on the hood. After the cop conducted his search, he turned and said, "This is you guys' lucky day. I am going to let you go without throwing your asses in jail. But I had better not ever catch either of you parked up here again, or I will run you in and charge you before calling your parents." Then he said to my girl, "Why are her clothes wet?" I said, "She spilled a drink on her lap and needed to wash out her clothes to keep them from staining. He looked at me, and said, "So that was pretty convenient for you, and you figured while she was mostly naked you would take advantage and fuck her." I said, "That I wouldn't take advantage of her and that she was doing whatever with her full permission." He said, "So you kids have all the answers, don't you?" I didn't say anything, and I looked at my girl and shook my head that she didn't need to say anything. Then he said, "Put your clothes on and get out of here." He watched my girl get dressed while he had this flashlight shining on her. I thanked the cop for letting us go, and we jumped back in the car and took off.

Once back on the road, my girl said that the cop was an ass. I agreed, but told her that we did need to be careful about talking back to a cop that had our future in his hands. Then I asked if her clothes were dry? She responded that they were dry enough and would definitely be dry by the time her mother might see them in the morning. I then took her home. We had a few more sexual rendezvous with sex in the days ahead, but she was a little too feisty for my tastes. I did ask several times if her parents ever found and/or mentioned that cum spot on the cushion, She said, "Not so far." I wondered if it stayed that way.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post: