View Single Post
Old 05-23-2005, 08:26 AM

Default Laura again, the younger years! :)

OK guys... here I am again. Please forgive the quality, as these were scans, and I was not the best at using a scanner.

With every pic comes a story. These were taken between the ages of 18 and 19 in my college dorm. My boyfriend at the time was in the Army and being sent to Korea for a year. He begged, pleaded, ect for me to allow him to take some pictures of me before he left. I NEVER thought that I would submit to these though, because I was a MAJOR prude. Well, as you can tell, I did finally give in, the weekend before he left.

The thing about these pictures is that this was a HUGE step for me. I entrusted him with something that was VERY private. Although the internet was around, it wasn't what it was today. No digital cameras, no real fear of being seen by thousands of people. Well, turns out that these pictures were "compromised". He was in the field for about a month, and durring this time, there was a flood. People were sent back to survey the damages, ect. ALL of the room doors were opened by the Military police to ensure that the damages weren't too extensive to allow people to come back. He had to go through all of his belongings with people around him. The pictures weren't damaged, yet he admitted that at least 10 people saw them, as they were in a photo album.

I was pissed, nervous, scared, ect. I also felt something different. Excited! It was SUCH a turn on for me to realize that people who I would never see or meet saw me like this. I imagined their reactions to me, and that kept me awake many times while my roomate was asleep, if you know what I mean. That is what started me being the "closet" exhibitionist that I am today.

Enough of my jibbering; here's the pics. I don't think many actually READ this, but these are the very pictures that the MP's and some of his fellow soldiers saw. I eventually met a few of the soldiers, but that will be in a different post. These were either taken by the BF, or my roomate.

Enjoy!

Laura
Attached Thumbnails
Me in college 1.jpg   Sheer undies.jpg  

White lingerie from behind.jpg   Black seethrough.jpg  

Me in college 2.jpg   19 boobie.jpg  

Black rear.jpg   Bad standing.jpg  

The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to laura_bi For This Useful Post: