View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 59,572 Times in 2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilCrwdplzr View Post
Are there specific threads to post xxx action pics or pics of just me alone?
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bareclaw View Post
First the comment. I agree that looking a repost after repost gets old fast. Being a new poster could I get a question answered please?

How is a person to make the time to check for reposts before posting?? Before posting I have been at least checking back at least a ways on the thread I am adding a post to. It would be a daunting task to try to check every post on any given subject for the possibility of a photo being a repost. I also noted I had posted a pro pic by mistake. The marking on the photo was so small I missed it. Sorry!
Please do not take any of my comments as being insulting or starting an argument.
Thank you in advance for an answer to my question.

Best regards,

Bareclaw
Reposts are bound to happen, they can't be avoided no matter how much time you spend on the forum looking around. Normally reposts are not removed unless it's something that was posted the day before or a few days before. If a photo/video is reposted you'll see a reply with a link letting you know where it was already posted. With a lot of forums they have server space issues so reposts are made out to be a big deal but server space isn't a problem here.

Also, it's always good practice to keep the photos/videos you saved from here separate from the ones you intend to post. It won't avoid reposts because of course other forums or websites have a lot of the same content but it would ensure a photo/video isn't reposted by mistake.

Slick

Last edited by Slick; 03-26-2010 at 07:48 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Slick For This Useful Post: