View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 03:14 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default I could, but my buddy can't

I could, but my buddy could not!

Not a particularly erotic story, but amusing to me with an ironic twist.

Late '80's, myself and a buddy go out to a local singles-oriented nightclub. We've both gotten lucky there in the past. I was married living with the wife but the marriage was slipping away. We got along well, but there were other issues, and it had developed into an open marriage of sorts.

My buddy had been involved in divorce proceedings, and had been living alone for over a year. Just a few days earlier, the divorce became final and we were actually celebrating that milestone event. It was a big thing for him, if not for more obvious reasons, that he felt that the "still technically married” status held him back from doing better with the ladies.

We start talking with this group of girls who were knocking back drinks and were seriously partying. They were all nice looking, and there were plenty of other guys vying for their attention. My buddy is a good looking silver-tongued devil and soon had the attention of a few of the cuties. But I was right there, wingman that I usually am. Both the ladies and us were all doing plenty of talking, and my buddy proudly announced that he was now legally divorced and single. He got a few smiles and congrats from the ladies, but I think he was hoping for a more positive response. Since it was my bud's big day, I thought I'd help him out and interjected that I myself was happily married, thinking it might throw a little attention in his direction

We hung with those ladies all night, and near closing time the other ladies drifted away with other guys leaving just four of us. The two ladies were best friends, both were very attractive, but I knew that both my buddy and I would rather be with the cute blonde girl. At that point it was unclear which of us would likely pair up with which of them, as we were all just getting along really well.

By now we all had much to drink, and the blonde, the cutest of the bunch, announces to us that she is going to get laid that night, and she's smiling at me! All of us were taken aback, and she then tells us that this is actually HER bachelorette party!! And that she is going to be married in a week! And she needs to get laid one more time before taking her vows and settles down with one guy for the rest of her life! Her best friend seems a little surprised by this announcement, but doesn't intervene in any way.

And now she's hugging me, and my buddy is getting all indignant! He's saying, "hey, but I'm now a divorced man, and he's married"! She said "I know that, and that's exactly why I want to be with Steve"!! He's confused, and she tells him that because of her situation, this must be one-and-done thing, and never wants to see or hear from whoever she goes with her that night! Basically, since I was married, I was less likely to cause any trouble down the road, and it would forever remain our little secret. Seemed logical to me!

Then my buddy just had to chuckle over the irony of the whole situation, and then began dedicating his attention to the other lady. And yes, I took her at a local motel and when the door shut behind us she tore off her clothes and I was in awe of her body! Whatever she wore did no justice to that killer body. She just jumped on me and we fucked our brains out for only an hour, she had to get a back home because she was living with the guy! And I could see how she had to be careful about choosing a guy to give her one last fuck, because she was hot, hot, hot, and I was in love! I was wishing there was a way I could get together with her again. So yes, one and done.

So in this case I could, but my BUDDY could not.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: