View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 12:14 AM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default NEIGHBOR’S COLLEGE-AGED DAUGHTER

About 20 years ago, my neighbor’s daughter spent the summer living with him in an upstairs bedroom right across from mine. She was near the end of college, so about twenty-one, an attractive brunette with just a little extra flesh, and large breasts. Almost immediately after she moved in, I could be sitting in my downstairs living room, and I would look up and see her in her bra. Quite often she would get ready to go out for the evening and have the lights on in her bedroom; shades wide open, and parading around in her underwear, even trying on multiple outfits in front of her mirror. I could easily see her from my living room, which means that so could anybody else in my house. I could also see her from my front porch, from out on the sidewalk, and especially from my upstairs bedroom window right across from her. On two occasions, she had friends and cousins up there with her, trying on different outfits – multiple young women parading around in their bra and panties. This was perhaps the early 1990s, and I recall that maroon paisley bras were in fashion, and they all had variations of that.

The neighbor’s daughter often went out partying, and returned in the early morning hours. She had the only car alarm in the neighborhood, and if I was awake and had the window open, I could hear her car alarm beep when she remotely locked it, announcing that she was home. My wife sometimes worked the second shift then, so if I was alone in my bedroom, I could look over at her when she turned on her bedroom light. She would then sometimes strip, with the lights on, the shades wide open, and sometimes right in front of the window where anybody in my house or walking down the street could see her.

I only saw bare flesh a couple of times, due to my wife being home often, or I was asleep when she came home, or because she often turned away at just the wrong moment or was just off to one side a bit (which would have made her visible from some other location in my house or yard). I only saw her completely topless once, her large firm breasts being capped with either tiny areolas, or very light colored areolas, because I didn’t detect them at all. Another time she stripped right in front of the window, but turned her back to me just as she took off her bra – but she took off her panties, and I watched her bare ass cheeks jiggle as she walked all the way from the window across her room to her bathroom on the opposite side.

Was she doing it for my benefit? I doubt it, but I’d like to think so. Did she think that nobody could be looking at her? Or did she just not care? I dunno.
The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: