View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 11:59 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Women Undressing with Curtains Wide Open

A woman once told me that women always know when they can be seen undressing or undressed; that they are taught from a very early age to close curtains and cover up, that men very well could be watching. I’m not so sure. My personal uneducated opinion is that if a woman undresses in front of a window with the curtains clearly wide open where she can be seen, one of the following is occurring:

A- she is completely naïve and unaware that some man could be watching her
B -she knows someone is, or could be, watching her, and she wants them to for sexual purposes
C -she knows someone is, or could be, watching her, and doesn't care - she thinks it’s no big deal
D – something else I’m not figuring out

Have you had experiences with women brazenly undressing with shades wide open? Or seen women undress when you thought they knew you were watching? Have opinions on the subject? I have just a few true examples.

UNDRESSING AND WAVING

When I was in my early 20s, I had an apartment in the city with a recessed balcony. Directly across the street were two girls about my age. Neither was very pretty. One was fat, and the other had a decent body but a bit of a horse face. They shared a bedroom, and both their bedroom and their living room had large windows facing my balcony. One summer night I was sitting on my balcony, which was well-lit due to a street light, and the heavier girl was alone in her living room with her curtains open. I watched her go into the bedroom, and strip topless – I could only see her from the waist up, with her curtains wide open. Actually, I was VERY impressed with her breasts. They were very large, and very firm, riding up high on her chest, no sag whatsoever. Anyway, she then put on her pajamas, walked back into her living room, where she pretended to just notice me, and waved to me.

Some days after that, my roommate and I were drinking beer out on the balcony. This time it was the thinner one that was alone in her living room. She walked into the bedroom, and stripped, and prancing around a little, with her curtains wide open. She finally put her nightgown on, went back out to her living room, pretended to see us on the balcony, and waved to us. No doubt in my mind at the time that both of these young women knew I was out there watching them undressing.
The Following 59 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post: