View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 03:45 PM

Thanked 2,570 Times in 245 Posts
Default Epilogue of Prank No.1

So what happened to Blondie? Well, she managed to walk away from the store without being seen. Once on the streets she spotted the same kid who fished her skirts. The new one had been placed again on the store, but the kid had the original one with him.

After positively identifying her skirt and mumbling some furious, unladylike words she ran after him, her hands still covering her underwear. At this point we decided to appear and stop her. You can imagine how it went down; although she kept on with a façade of offended ego, Blondie was happy to take the money. As requested, authorities never got a word from her. That being said, it took a bit to calm her down enough. And more than that; Mike, our sound technician, got a bloody nose. Guess whose fist caused it...

Well, dear reader, you've seen the first tape. Way to start with a bang, right? I knew you'd like it.

Aw, this crappy weather seems like is here to stay. The weather report predicts more rain for the rest of the day. Do not despair, however; I've got more popcorn. And a couple of beer six-packs in the fridge to calm our thirst. Si vis pacem, para bellum. It really does apply to this situation as well, right?

Yeah, that's the tape for the second episode. Of course you can play it! Here's the remote control. Please press PLAY while I goto fetch the first six pack out of the fridge...

(should it continue? )