View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 09:34 PM

Default FPL00 Presents; She Loser

Hello! I'm actually user FLP00 but, for some odd reason I cannot log in even if I request a new password. This is not the first time this happens to my OCC account. So, unless the problem is eventually solved I will use this new account from now.

Those who are familiar with my stories already have a very clear idea of what's going to follow now. Those who aren't must now that I always write stories from a 100 per cent EUF frame. EUF stands for 'Embarrassed Underwear-clad Female'. Yes, I have a huge fetish for women's underwear, especially for their briefs. I also happen to have a big fetish for women being embarrassed in a semi-cartoonish way. Therefore a mix of those two is mostly what you'll find in this thread. If you are more into ENF or you need that EUF stories evolve to end as ENF stories then this thread may not be what you're looking for. Same applies if you're expecting that the girls engage on sex action; it just won't happen. But if, like me, you get thrilled about a cute woman being humiliated for having her underwear exposed for all to see then I hope you enjoy!

__________________________________________________ ________________

Let's just provide a context.

For years an audience of millions enjoyed watching Smile At The Camera, a hidden camera show aired every Sunday evening on Community Raise Adaptative Partner television channel (CRAPtv). From 1990 to 2007 thousands of gullible idiots looked like fools at the eyes of millions of citizens as they were recorder displaying hilarious expressions of astonishment. Nobody expects to be attended by a teller dressed as a panda at the bank, after all. What's that guy doing to my car? Uh, I think this huge policeman is... gulp, flirting with me! Congratulations, you've just made to look like a schmuck on national TV. How does that sound?

Yeah, none of the pranks were -deliberately- mean spirited. And, given the share ratios the show provided the channel with it seemed just about right. However, there's no such a thing as 'too much money' and soon the producers decided that it was time for seizing the ultimate edge. The crazy material everyone would talk about at office on Monday mornings.

So in 1992 She Loser was born.

There was a lot of talking in 1991 about it. What about the consequences. What if one of these women takes us to court? How deep into shit will we be then? Someone even approached the issue from an ethic angle. Still, the producers decided to go for it. In those two years they had made so much money that there wasn't any need to worry about getting sued. People tend to forget about their dignity as their wallets get fatter. What the hell, eventually the word would spread around and those b*tches would be delighted to be pranked, someone said. They lose some dignity, they get nice cash and we get big money. What are we waiting for?

Between February, 1992 and May of that same year several She Loser pranks were filmed. The formula was as effective as simple; cameras were properly hidden at the chosen scenario. A prank was elaborated. Once a young, attractive woman happened to find herself at the right place at the right moment the prank would come into play. Such prank involved the losing of some of her outer garments in a public setting, humiliating the poor gal into oblivion. Obviously, the women didn't find it that funny, so they immediately expressed their interest to file a report. And here, as you may have guessed already, is when some kind of... let's call it 'complimentay award' came into play. They forgot about lawyering up once their hands felt the lovely weight of $5,000 in $100 bills. To make sure the girls didn't remember about their pride a similar sum was given to them in checks monthly for a year, in which the production them thanked them for their collaboration as stunt performers.

Everything seemed to go just fine, and the crew had set Sunday June 4th, 1992 as the premiere for She Loser. But then a hand in the shadows had sent the production team a copy of an VHS tape, in which that person had discreetely recorded the bribing process that was essential for the show. Angry, tearful young ladies were offered sizeable amounts of money for their silence. Faces were shown and words were clearly audible, making the tape an incriminating bomb. The producers were offered, however, a way out; either they submitted a copy of all the prank material of She Loser, along with $10,000,000 and destroyed the rest of the copies... or the video sender would go full Watergate on them. Realizing that, even if they could fill the pockets of all authorities involved they would probably get fired by CRAPtv, the team indulged. And that was the end of She Loser's short but intense life. The show never aired. How do I know all this, you ask?

Take a look at the corner. Yes, that corner. What do you see?

Yeah, VHS tapes. Guess what's recorded on them? A-ha, I knew you'd be quick. Have you connected the dots already?

Bingo. Well, I wish I could say that such a demostration of utter sexism had stirred up my desire for justice. Or that I completely oppose to turning basic human rights into expendable goods. I wish I could champion a noble cause. But truth is, I did it for myself. Hence the money. I made sure that the ten million dollars and the copies were given to me by annonymous third parties. I've never needed to work a single day of my life ever since.

As for the copies, you ask? Well, I'm afraid that's even more mundane that the money issue. Because let's be honest; what kind straigth man, upon seeing attractive women doesn't wonder what underwear they're wearing, after all?

I still happen to own this old 18'' TV set with included VRC. It works fine. Now that you've listened to my story, dear reader... Shall we spend this rainy evening watching some old tapes?

Great! I'll bring the popcorn.

(to be continued soon in this thread)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FPL00 For This Useful Post: