Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE AJ vs Kaitlyn Wardrobe Malfunction
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 01:35 AM

This was a fun little gem of a story too. Considering the fact that AJ always seems to come out on top in the Power Hungry GM story (which I love by the way, no being forced to put over a less-talented pair of twins there), it was nice to read about her on the receiving end of some public humiliation for a change. It was also great that it was at the hands of Kaitlyn and Stephanie. Shades of things to come in Power Hungry GM perhaps?

On a different note, I'm bummed about Kaitlyn leaving WWE. I'm sure it won't be a problem with your Power Hungry GM story since 3/4 of the cast no longer work for the WWE. But there goes AJ's favorite punching bag. The rivalry between the former chick busters was great. Both in your stories and the actual WWE. Best women's storyline they've had in years. But now when I think back about anything exciting that Kaitlyn's done scenes from your stories end up filtering into my mind. Its a pity because I was actually starting to really like Kaitlyn. That rivalry with AJ brought out the best in her, and I'm not just talking about her nipple on that one episode of Raw. Unfortunately, WWE kinda shoved Kaitlyn into the backseat when John Cena's girlfriend and her twin sister decided that they wanted to be the next Kardashians and have their own reality show. So I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next in your Power Hungry GM story between Kaitlyn and AJ and if their future altercations live up to - or even end up surpassing - Kaitlyn's memory.

Keep up the great work. I hope to read more of it soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post: