View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 07:08 PM

Thanked 11,620 Times in 1,779 Posts

It actually depends on how many other gals go topless and the reactions of the men around. All it takes is one dorky pervert or a couple of minors staring to turn a woman off about being topless. Even my wife after many years of being topless does not want to stay that way when people, even women, make smart alected remarks and stare.
We've been places where flashing and going topless are normal, that's why many go to those places, and women of all ages ask my wife how it feels and if they should try it. She's convinced many women who have never shown their boobs in public to just try it. It's been amazing how many admitted it was fun and exciting.
We've wondered if they ever did it again. It really is easier at a beach, even a textile beach, because there is already a lot of flesh exposed.
The best way is to go to a well known nude beach and go farther away from the crowds. Practice alone someplace with your partner then take a walk where just a few other nudists are. You wil soon be talking and visiting just like you are clothed. Amazingly most nudists don't stare while visiting. Cameras are another turn off to many nudists, new or old timers.
My wife has forgotten she is topless or nude and gone places she shouldn't be, like in the textile area or headed to a parking lot. A nice breeze and warm sun makes you feel clothed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: