View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 04:57 PM

Thanked 43,281 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalquaz View Post
Still waiting on the UEA calendars
Where do you live? If it's overseas please bare in mind that because Christmas and New Years days both fell on a Saturday they were followed by 3 bank holidays (public holidays) in quick succession, a lot of people also took annual leave days for Christmas and New Years Eves. Basically lots of people in the UK had the opportunity to take paid leave from work these last couple of weeks which may be effecting the delivery of your calendar.

Also bare in mind that we've had some pretty atrocious weather over here in the UK which effected the postal services in some parts of the country. On top of that it's a University calendar and the students will still be on their Christmas break.

And if you live in the USA about 4 or 5 years ago the postal service between there and here suddenly became noticeably a lot slower, with the USA customs folks opening almost everything I and some other friends sent and received.

Some photos here, here and here.

Full gallery (50+ photos) of this woman, plus other galleries, will be reposted on my profile soon.