Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 02:55 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife is an expert in this category, she has loved to "accidentally" flash long before she started telling me she was doing it. It started when she really did flash accidentally and instead of being upset, it turned her on. The mood strikes her most often when we travel, since the beneficiary will likely never see her again. One time a guy called her bluff.

We were staying in a hotel in Seattle, we were in the restaurant having a drink before dinner, the dining area was raised about 3' from the adjacent bar area. My wife seems to have forgotten to put on panties and she had the attention of a guy in the bar. Not unusual for my wife, she said the restaurant was too cold and she was going to run back upstairs to the room for a sweater.

When she came back she was flustered, I asked if something was wrong, but all I got was "I'll tell you later". When we got back to the room wanted sex right away, then she told me what happened. She told me about not wearing panties, which was in itself a surprise, and 'maybe' one of the guys in the bar got a good look. But when she was waiting for the elevator she realized a guy was standing next to her, the guy she flashed at the bar. When they got on the elevator and the door closed, he said "you like to show your pussy, don't you?"

She said she didn't know what to say, but he said "show it to me again, lift your skirt, I know you don't have panties on".

She said she blushed, but did as he asked (she is very submissive), he reached out and fingered her, inserting 2 fingers and putting a thumb on her clit. He kept to it until the elevator stopped. Then he said "thank you" and got off on his floor.

So tease and flash all you want, but someone waqy call your bluff.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: