Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Accidental exposure on purpose?
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 04:02 PM

Thanked 12,175 Times in 453 Posts

Steve, your comment just reminded me of my fiancée's first time publicly naked.

Although it was at Club O; the nude beach.

Her experience was similar to the feelings Marlen described. She was wearing a bathing suit, albeit just her bottoms. She had gotten topless at one point; although we were sitting in the back, out of sight. She was very self-conscious.
What made her experience so similar was when she decided to walk out to the ocean and go for a dip with me. She had her back turned away from the crowd, so she wasn't too self conscious about being seen topless by everyone. We swam for a while; and I convinced her to remove her bottom while swimming. She agreed, and when she slid off her bikini bottom you could tell that she was reveling in the experience of her bottom sliding off and the warm water reaching into all her "nooks and crannies." She was just "glowing." She swam naked for a good while, loving every moment of it and the freedom she was feeling.

When we started wading back towards the beach, she agreed to stay naked for the walk back tour spot in the back of the beach. I've shared in another post what happened next. Something about the intensity of what she'd felt while swimming nude, and the realization that everyone on the beach could see her completely naked as she came out of the ocean. Her self-consciousness went right out the window; as she had a near orgasmic experience "accidentally" rolling around in the surf after falling, and letting the hard waves crash against every part of her body. She later joked that she must have given everyone on the beach "quite a show"; which she had. But I was glad she had gotten to experience true freedom and had embraced that moment!

Last edited by nudony; 11-05-2017 at 04:12 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post: