View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:05 PM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default A royal screw up.....

My wife had dated a guy in high school just before we started dating. She was a virgin when we started, but she had hinted that she had fooled around with the former boyfriend, although they did not go all the way.

I ran into him one afternoon at the airport and we started talking old times, and he asked about my wife--"his first love" as he called her. He had traveled in Asia for business and brought back a beautiful Asian girl at least ten years younger than him. I commented on how attractive she was when he showed me a photo and he hinted he could show me more.

We met one night at a bar and talked for a while. After a while, he brought our about 15 full color 8X10 photos of his new wife, in lingerie, nude, having sex, outdoors, etc. and she was unbelievably attractive and had a great figure. I brought out some of my Poloroids of my wife when we were dating--nude, spread, etc.---and I thought he would faint. He could not stop staring. He said he never even got into her bra back in high school, much less see her fully nude. He loved the photos, but I was embarassed that I showed them to him. I had wrongly assumed he had seen everything she had back in high school.

How would you feel if you got to see fully nude Poloroids of your favorite girl when you were in high school?
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post: