Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Downblouse stories
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 01:18 PM

Default summery

Hello Dudes,
I was on mission last time for a lot of time, but yield was small. Saturday at flea-market a friendly mum with a stroller showed me half of her areola by loose bra. Afterwords a milf asian chick showed her a to b cup boob for 2 times for part of a second when I passed her very nearby. Also bad fitting bra.
Today a nice redhead in a bookstore had a stiff bra and in the right angle you could see her pale nipple. But only short time, cause she left the store and went into a marco-polo-fashion store where I did not want to follow immediatelly and later when I did, she was gone.
Later I saw this black clothed chick with female friend sitting at a resting area where I could come near and sit beside. Her cleavage was somehow unusaul but when leaning forward it gaped open wide. It was dark in there because of her black clothes. But at one time I didn t believe my eyes. I could see for a moment her boob by shape and size like Racquel Darrians boobs at her best times! So fantastic, because the girl herself was absolutely not spectacular.
I would like to take that boobs into my hand.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post: