Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 09:42 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts
Default A little more...

Ah, my previous post above has some errors, and a bit of updated info.

On that day, we all three went to a rock concert. She was wearing a minskirt and a thong - which I hoped would end up lost - thrown at the singer, not close enough. We had our friend with us, the one which I was having issues with her and him (she will not be sleeping over at his place anytime this year). I had an idea, but it was after the concert. Since nobody knew us at the seats - whenever one guy leaves to get drinks, the other would make out with her in a sneaky fashion with a kiss, a group, rubbing the back. But play innocent with NO PDA when both guys there, since she was between us, jumping to the music and her ass cheeks peeping out from below. This would make the people behind us think "WTF?!" - we all laughed... save it for next time.

Oddly, we meet a young early-20's couple on the way out while looking for our friend - where you could still buy food, drinks, shirts, etc. The Girls wanted to chatter about each other's sex outfits. The guy was rather protective of his girl, became upset when a two young men - maybe 21yrs old, came up to the ladies and started chatting with them. He was like "those dudes are after our women". The guys figured out the two pieces of fuckable girls were not on the market. I was cool, didn't care. But was amused by the reaction of the young couple... when we found our friend, we left quickly. We have some fucking to do. I wish I said something to that insecure guy about what was going to happen to my wife - I think he would have had a heart attack. Oh, while his GF was attractive - mine was easily hotter at 8~9 years older.

Oh, she bought a concert shirt after the show, and at our car - she stripped to her bra and boots, and put on her new shirt. I took photos once it was on, while a few people drove by who didn't know she was naked.

She did give road head on the way back while we played with her wet pussy, but I didn't count blow jobs as part of the sex times for that night. We had planned for her to have intercourse while I drove, but didn't have the time or safety.

We drank at his place, had various sex as we both played with her body while she sat on or sucked cock... I should post a pic, give me a while. All this typing... I gotta wrap it up.

The corrections & additions to my previous post. First, all three of us had about 3~4 hours sleep before the day started. So sex was not on the intense as we were tired. Second, found out he had her a 6th time - in her ass while on the balcony of his apartment. I missed this by a few minutes by waking up from a snooze. I learned this from our get together the next day for another event with the 3 of us. He was tired and drunk to keep up with what happened.

When I said "When we got home, we did it again... I came... I'm tired... my dick is tired. But she wants more... and gets off on me, while barely awake". Actually, we went home and crashed. Me naked, her in clothes but within 10 minutes of laying down, I got hear and fucked her for my 3rd time in 6 hours. I was so horny but exhausted.
She spent the next 10 minutes on top of me, humping my soft wet limp dick until she came.

Soon after, she was called into work to fix something for her co-workers, she will be back in 30 minutes. She pulls her pants on... off to work with cum inside her. The shirt she wore to work, was from the concert and had dried sexual juices and sweat of 3 people; that made me smile as I fell asleep. Half the time, the shirt was on while she had sex, including the out-door anal which faced dozens of other apartments at 4am at the friend's place.

The shirt didn't get washed for another few days

Had we had full sleep before the concert, we could have done a lot more.
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post: