Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017, 12:45 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

You are correct. Typing from my cell can be tedious at best. Continued...

Looking at the position of my wife got me excited beyond belief. Her legs were spread so far that her aroused wet pussy was on full display. I remember thinking that I should have my head burried between her legs giving her exposed clit and opening a good tongue lashing. This was a large wide lounger, so she was literally stretched open for business. Even keith made a comment that, good thing she was a dancer for this position.

Keith worked the front of one thigh and would get up and sit by her other hip to work the other. As he worked his way up the insides he would allow his pinky finger and the next to drag across her opening and clit at times. He would do this over and over. We continued talking as he was doing this. When he finished he took more lotion and worked across her strip and across her hip bones. He would work her pubic strip till I thought he would remove the hair. He would also allow his fingers to roll across her mound and down as he went up and down side to side.

Nothing really exciting other than the touching. When he finished he looked at me and asked if he could make sure her vagina was covered. I teasingly asked if he didn't think he got that earlier. He smiled and said he did not get the visual he has nor the access. Not sure how I responded other than in my mind I thought why not he's been there before. He laid his hand flat on her mound and rubbed straight down covering completely between her legs. He slowly drug his hand up. He made a comment of goodness she is hot and wet.

He is looking down as he said this. As his hand returned he was correct. She was definitely wet. I said it sure looks that way from here. With her stretched flat he had access to all the smooth areas and took advantage of it. As he repeated he slowed his process and moved his fingers across opening his fingers and closing them. I watch him change his methods of touch. Eventually he got to using his middle two fingers. He would stroke them from an over her clit to below her opening. She is definitely moving her pelvis slightly as he repeated this. I was wondering how awake if any she might have been.

After some time of this he stopped at her clit and started rubbing side to side across with his two fingers. We have not talked to this point. He did this several several several times. He then moved to her opening and started doing small circles around her opening spreading the wetness. Then returned to her clit. I said you are going to give her a sleeping orgasm it you keep that going. He removed his hand. He gave some compliments and said, do you think she would be ok if my finger went inside her again.

I was dumbfounded. I guess I looked or sounded puzzled. I said "again?". He said like earlier. You would think me being sober I would remember our conversation word for word but I don't. He explained that while he was doing the same as he had done just now earlier when my wife was leaning on the rail she adjusted her hips and his finger slipped a little entering. He said before he reacted my wife pushed back and his finger entered her. He said he removed his finger but did the same again and she seemed to be ok. I asked how many times he did this. He said four or five times. In talking, he said the hottest was when she helped him as he was in her. He said just before she wanted to move to the lounger he slid his finger in and she was moving her hips with him moving in.

I guess seeing mainly arm and hand I missed all this. We continued. He seemed confused at my reaction. He said I guess I might have got the wrong impression. I said no I just did not see that. He again said he did not mean to take advantage of the situation. I told him he was fine that my wife would have stopped him if she wanted. After additional talk, he said I guess it would be taking advantage of the situation now. I thought and said not really. He looked confused now. He said so I can continue. I responded that I was not sure. He asked if he could just touch again. I know I saw my wife moving her pelvis to his touching so I agreed.

He starts slowly pubbing down each side of her pussy. He then takes his middle finger and strokes down to her clit and starts rubbing. A few seconds and my wife is moving he hips slightly to his touch. He slides down and starts circling her opening again and she is moving to his touch. I'm thinking she's definitely awake. He continues moving up and back. I see him several times push the tip of his finger into her opening. She meets this with a slight lift each time. I finally say I think you are the one teasing her now. He said should I stop. I said at least the teasing. He understood.

He circled several times and stopped over her opening. He pushed and the tip of his middle finger disappeared. She met this with a slight lift. He then went to his next knuckle. Half a finger in and she is arched. He looks at me, I said you've been there before. He slides in. Full finger in. He slowly starts finger fucking her and she is definitely accepting this. It was amazing watching his finger sliding in and out of her pussy. I almost lost a load in my shorts. She is fully wet and now sticky. He is doing a good job of exciting her pussy. This went on for two or three minutes. I finally said I think she may be done. He paused finger deep and slowly removed his finger. He fingers were wet and sticky.

I asked if he wanted to clean his hand and he said he was fine. As he was about to get up he asked it he could have one more favor. I said I think she's done I stood and replaced her legs on the lounger. He said no not that. I asked. He said he has thought about her tits since he first saw them. He asked if he could taste her nipples. I laughed and said I doubt they have a taste. He said I guess not taste but put them in my mouth. Teasingly I said you want to nurse my wife's tits. He just said yes. I saw him earlier do this. I said ok but quick. He turned and took a nipple in his mouth. Several seconds of playing with it in his mouth he released. He then took the other and did the same and released.

We sat after talking. He brought up the pictures I had forgot about earlier. I took his phone and text him one of each. I then moved them to his gallery and deleted. He looked at each and kept saying how amazing she is. We watch her sleep another hour till he left. We agreed to catch up again. Keith is a gentleman and I really like him.

I sat outside having "real drinks" till my wife woke up around midnight.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: