Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 04:52 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I know this sounds repetitive and I've tried to post origional things that are not repetitive however my wife seems to like to have the same "excuses" for allowing more erotic behavior. I never ask or inquire because I am happy with the status quo.

As I visited the facilities prior to managing a new drink my wife walked in requesting the same. I suggested that she ask for assistance with her hard to reach areas for her lotion just as my brother did. She was still drunkish but said she did not want any penetration. I asked if she was in control of her faculties. She said horney but yes. I said then your choice. She said she did not want to scare him or he may not volunteer. I laughed and said I guess you will see. She took her drink outside. I decided to cut mine in half to be able to remember the details. I took my time heading back.

As I stepped out onto the deck I see my wife standing naked with her back to Keith. Keith was applying lotion to her shoulders and upper back. She looked at me winked and said you were too late to volunteer. I moved a chair to Keith's right and slightly behind him. I said as I sat, I will take over when Keith gets tired. He said I believe I could do this forever as he continues rubbing. My wife let's him know that he has to get the moisturizer completely rubbed into her skin. He said no problem.

They hold conversations, as Keith works, about the moisturizer and skin care but I was not really listening. He spent a good amount of time on her back and shoulders. Nothing really sexual to that point other than one part. By this time my wife is sitting on a footstool in front of keith who is sitting on the edge of his chair working. As he was working down and around her back my wife would lift her arms and cross them on top of her head. I can see her right side and side boob but not her left. As Keith was rubbing across her side from back to front, on her right side, he would allow his fingers to rub across her side boob. He did this probably fifteen to twenty times. He never extended to include nipple but plenty of her size D side boob. Later according to my wife he was repeating the same on the left side.

Once complete, my wife excused herself inside. Keith complimented my wife. I said if you are tired or uncomfortable that I would complete. He said he was not tired but he finished her back. I said that I normally do her back, butt and the back and insides of her upper thighs. He sat there and said nothing. So I said don't worry, I will finish. He said, oh it's no problem, do you think she would allow me to continue by touching her bottom. Yes he referred to her ass as her bottom. I said I'm not sure but the inside of her upper thighs may cause you to be uncomfortable. He did not acknowledge that statement. He said maybe if you were inside when she returns she will allow me to finish. He was more enthusiastic than I had imagined.

As I walked into the house my wife was rounding the sofa. As we passed I asked if she was feeling ok. She smiled and said she felt great. I said you have Keith excited to continue. She responded really. She repoed the door and requested another beverage and closed it before I could respond. I did not want her overly drunk to the point she allows more than intended but also honor her request. I made two drinks one for her with alcohol and one for me. Straight 7up and ice, no alcohol. As I walked out she was standing in front of her chair talking. I handed her the drink, she said I guess you are too slow again, Keith volunteered to finish. I smiled.

She drinks as I sit. I notice someone walking the beach. If they look up in our direction my wife is visable standing, not as much sitting. I never paid attention again. If is now dusk with low light. The solar deck lights were on and I turned the exterior lights on. We are sitting talking. My wife wanted to finish her drink and watch the sun disappear. Soon she stood up in mid conversation and asked Keith if he was sure he wanted to help because I could if he was uncomfortable touching her butt and upper thighs. Keith responded with, "I am perfectly comfortable assisting a pretty lady in her time of need".
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: