Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 03:59 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

To finish the trip...

We spent Tuesday at the same location but found a beach umbrella in Kenneths beach belongings. We set up early and watched the sunrise listening to music and the waves crashing. We literally had the beach to ourselves other than the occasional individual or couple exercising.

Around mid morning my wife started alternating between topless and nude sunbathing. The umbrella made a huge difference with shade. As a walker would approach, my wife would roll over onto her belly if topless until they passed if nude she would do the same and have me cover her ass with my t-shirt. Once we were in the water when an older couple walked by. As they passed they waved smiling. I told my wife they were waving. At this point we had consumed some beverage and she was topless. Completely unintentional, she turned and enthusiastically waved back, arm extended over her head. As she did this the water dropped below her tits. She did not realise until the man stopped and gave her an OK sign. She immediately dropped her tits below water laughing and shouted an apology. They both waved back laughing as they turned and walked off.

We both were taken aback by how casual the locals were about us and not shocked or irate. As we were back at the blanket the previous mentioned couple were on their return. We discussed weather my wife should remain topless or roll. She chickened out because the wife was with him and rolled over as they got closer. As they walked past they were relatively close so I spoke. They stopped and walked over. They lived five houses down from Kenneths. Own two businesses in town, an ice cream shop and a chocolate shop.

My wife apologized for her earlier episode. The wife laughed and told her that they understood and on some days she is out skinny dipping or topless on the beach or on their deck. She said the residents don't care as long as we are from the community. I told her we were shocked at the casual attitudes so far. They both said that no one will mind. The husband told my wife that as long as we are minding our business and not running around exposed she did not need to cover up or change positions for their benefit. To just enjoy herself on a private beach.

As we continued talking they were standing at the edge of the blanket. I am sitting in a beach chair facing them under the umbrella. My wife is on her belly somewhat on her elbows looking back over her shoulder as we talk. The lady finally said quote, "honey you look so uncomfortable. I promise you will not offend us if you would like to roll over". My wife did the one hand and arm bra and rolled over. She kept her tits covered. I finally looked at her and said "really". She extended her legs straight towards them a leaned back with both hands behind her holding her in position.

The lady said again quote "if my breast still looked like yours I would never cover them. Her husband agreed. We continued our conversation for awhile till the wife said she had to go check on their stores. After they left we again talked about the casual attitudes. My wife decided that after a few more drinks she was going to finish the day nude. I was excited. It was only around two p.m.

We had agreed I could not have my phone, business. I can not, not answer my phone so I rarely knew the time. My wife looked at her phone and said almost three. Stood removed her bottoms and placed them with the top in our backpack. She said nude till dark smiling and went into the water. She returned and laid on the blanket in the shade of the umbrella. She had sunglasses on and her gigantic floppy beach hat. She asked me if I minded if she took a nap. I said not at all.

She has the hat over her face. Laying on her back, tits up and legs open. After maybe twenty minutes i walk to the water and look back. Exactly twenty paces. She is clearly nude and visable. As I walk back to ten paces full display. She has even adjusted her legs. One flat and straight the other bent at the knee giving a full open view of her pussy.

We had consumed some alcohol so I knew she was asleep. I turned the music up slightly, made me a fresh drink and relaxed in the shade enjoying the view.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: