View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 02:11 AM

Does anyone want to read about my Sauna true experiences?

First I must say I´m much more a Voyeur than an Exhibitionist. I think this is the fate of almost all men.
A few years ago I met a female Voyeur at a Sauna in Germany. I was very impressed of her. She just looked like average but she acted very unusal for a woman.

Most of the time she was just walking around at the chill out Zone at the Sauna and was searching for naked men.
At the Moment she found one she abruptly stopped going. She just looked straight to the naked penis for a while and then went further. All naked men seemed very confused of her behavior.

2 Hours after I have seen her at the chill out Zone for the first time I went for a Sauna session. After that I took a shower. I came out of the shower room and who was Standing there in front of me?
Yes, the female Voyeur and she was looking at me for nearly 20 Long seconds. Not in my face, just on my penis. In this Moment I was paralyzed and forgot to catch my towel.

This experience changed my life.
The next time I visited the same Sauna in Germany I lied naked on a sun chair for the complete day. The female Voyeur from the last time wasn´t there, but there are more than one female Voyeur...

After this day I made a conclusion: How to catch a fish? With a worm!

Last edited by Turtle; 11-14-2019 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Merged story to first post
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fred Wasserstein For This Useful Post: