Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 09:08 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
Just wanted to say hi and to let you know how much my wife and I are enjoying reading your story here. We are fairly new to the whole swinger scene and have talked to people online but have not met anyone yet or gone to any clubs. I want to meet a lady to play with my wife and me but my wife wants to meet a guy like you describe here. We have really been talking a lot about what we want to do and check this account everyday to see if you have anymore stuff posted. Do you care if my wife sends you a message to have your wife answer for her about some more personal level stuff? BTW your wife is super hot and sexy. We live in St. Louis if you ever are in this area maybe we could meet and have a drink and talk. You all could teach us newbies a lot I am sure.
Thank you for following along. We greatly appreciate everyone who is following and for all the "thanks".

Good luck in your testing the waters of the swing lifestyle. It can be a great experience and can be mutually rewarding for many couples but as we try to tell everyone we meet, it is not for everyone. So, don't push it. If it doesn't flow naturally and you both don't come away feeling good about the experience then talk it over, readjust or do something different.

My wife and I travelled for about three years doing seminars on the lifestyle at clubs and events. We presented it from a couples perspective and then both from a guy and a woman's perspective. We also did a single male seminar from the same perspectives. It was actually a lot of fun and we enjoyed it but our regular jobs could not sustain us being on the road every weekend and we did our last one in Vegas in October 2015. I don't know if anyone else is doing these currently but they were really very popular and we could have easily gone full time with it. You might look online to see if you can find any club doing this sort of thing. I know Exxxchange used to do these at their hotel parties for newbies but not sure if they still do or not.

You can send us a PM with your wife's questions. It may take a few days for us to respond as we get a lot of PM's and my wife is not online everyday.

Again, thanks for the post and good luck to you both.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: