View Single Post
Old 01-26-2016, 03:27 PM

Thanked 26,516 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife's first year of teaching she got to be close friends of 2 other young teachers who had been teaching a few years. Of course we got together with them on weekends, partied and wet to football games together, this was before anyone had kids, so it was pretty carefree. All of the ladies were very conservative and dressed modestly, didn't smoke and drank little alcohol.

After the 1st year teaching they invited us to go in with them on a beach house rental, something they did every summer as soon as school was out. They even coordinated with another teacher group, so we had like 3 condos on the beach full of young teachers and their spouses. Apparently when this group finished teaching for the year and got to the beach, all rules were off. Very skimpy bikinis, no bras, wet t-shirts, strip poker games, they even had a trophy for the first skinny dipper. These were teachers, not models, but there were some very attractive bodies on display.

I had always heard that nurses were the most sexually adventuress group, after few year of my wife teaching, I learned differently.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: