View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 08:13 PM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife has had 3 other guys since we married, all with my knowledge and blessing. Good for her, help ease my concience. Like Nicci, other wife provided a funny situation. A new guy at the office invited my wife and I to dinner at their home one night, when we get there he introduced me to his wife, Debbie. I recognized Debbie instantly, when I was a teen Debbie lived in our neighborhood and I was one of many 'boyfriends' she had. She was not sl*tty, just a sweet girl next door with a very high libido. She was my first oral, both ways, my first handjob, and the first home run.

Debbie is shooting me daggers with her eyes, she apparently has not shared her history with her hubby, I acted like we've never met. At one point in the evening we were on then patio, my wife went to the bathroom and her hubby went to get drinks. She immediately thanked me for my silence, I told her those were great memories and our secret.

I never even told my wife that she was the neighborhood girl I had told her about.
The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: