View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 06:47 PM

This same university football stadium hosts a lot of music concerts for major acts. A few summers ago The Dave Matthews Band was headlining an all day music festival. After parking cars onto my dad's property in the morning, I walked through the parking lots a few times and spotted some really hot chicks partying out there. One in particular caught my eye wearing a lime-green bikini. She had long jet black hair and very pale skin, but had a rockin' body and a really sexy look to her. She looked kind of like Sasha Grey. She was dancing in the back of a pickup truck with some other girls and I could tell she was really stoned, and they were attracting a lot of attention from other tailgaters.

A few hours later, I was was drinking a cold beer and looking out the window of my dad's workshop that looks out over the lot and I saw her coming my way with a beer and a cigarette in her hand, walking toward the hedge behind our fence, and I knew she was coming to pee. I went out to the backyard to see if I could see her through the fence. Sure enough, she parked in front of a really good spot where there is a fence slat missing and she took a really long pee. Her stream flowed forever, and she had to shift around a bit to keep the puddle from getting on her feet. She had the longest pussy lips I have ever seen. They dangled down really low, and she had some nice trimmed black fur above them. I was really staring at them when she put her head down between her knees and looked back and saw me looking! I saw her head move and looked down to see her eye-to-eye. I thought, "oh shit, I'm busted!" but without flinching she said, "yeah right, you like that, white boy?" (I don't know why she was using the term 'white boy' as we were both white - but whatever). I just played it cool and said "yeah, that is some bomb pussy" and she started backing up to the fence and put her ass right onto the fence so her puss (and asshole) was right on top of the opening created by missing slat! She said it again, "you like that look of that, white boy?" I said "you know it baby, I wanna touch it." She was still staring at me through her knees and said, "go ahead and touch it, boy." So I stuck my index finger through the opening and raked it back and forth across her lips. She was not bothered at all by it, and she even started kind of moving her ass up and down a bit. Then I put my first two fingers through the opening in pinched her lips in a scissor type motion. I grabbed them pretty tight and pulled them down as she pulled her ass up to really tighten them and show their length. They were so sexy. She said, "you like that pussy, don't you?" and I said "I love it!" I let go and I said "come around the fence and play with me." I wanted to get her into the workshop and fuck her like monkey. But she said, "Not today, boy. That's all you gonna get today." She stood up, pulled her bikini bottoms up, and walked away as if nothing had happened. Wow! I went back to the window and watched her walk off, and she never even turned around. She was so sexy!!! If I hadn't asked her to come back behind the fence, she might have let me play some more, but oh well.

I have a few more stories like this that have happened over the years, but I am new here and do not want to wear out my welcome.
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to capmandu For This Useful Post: