View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 02:46 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomwdrake View Post
I think this extends to the wet t-shirt contest. If several girls are up there they are more likely to go. If one girl takes off her top the others follow suit. You are on to something here.
Dollie----------- I agree and have enough experience to know it's true. I suppose I'm one of those women who go first. At bike events and our favorite bars it seems to be me flashing for beer or starting a T-shirt contest. Most have nothing to do with water anymore.
On vacations and many places away from home I'm the old lady wearing only a mini skirt showing her butt and other things. I'm usually one of the only women in a very low top, bikini top, or some sort of halter. Even at car events I'm dressed this way because hubby loves it and there's always other women who copy.
Just yesterday I was first to get a new contest started at our local bar. I was tied and tickled first. Then other women liked it and layed to get tickled.
I never wanted to be first. I have always been an exhibitionist so it's how I dress.
Often even at the nude beach I'm first to get naked. And if I didn't do it on clothing beaches others wouldn't dare.
I'm too old for this but we want to keep flashing and nudity alive in America.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: