View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 01:47 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by artfuldogger View Post
Looks Like we have the same kinks
Originally Posted by wired View Post
My wife loves having sex away from home, she will fuck and suck just about anywhere, she loves the thrill of being seen

Seems like the reasons many of us are here is we have wives with the same kinky attitudes. Not so much now that we are older, but for many years my wife loved masturbating, using toys, and fucking while being watched. She loved going to a beach or a hike where it was semi secluded but she knew we'd be seen as we had intercourse. Mostly she loved others seeing her pussy wide open and with something in it.
Later after we retired she loved going to the nude beaches and bending over to pick things like shells up at just the right times to be seen by several men. Her first time nude with our new biker friend we watched her doing this for quite awhile when she had no idea what was showing. After we told her she still continued and loves it every chance she gets. I call it our Daleshot after that friend Dale.
But her all time kinky things are flashing and posing for tit pictures with strangers fondling her tits. It was my fault for getting her started. I only have a few mild recent photos.
Attached Thumbnails
BikeWeek 2005 B (58).jpg   BikeWeek 2005 B (276).jpg  

BikeWeek 2005 B (294).jpg   BikeWeek 2005 B (506).jpg  

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 08-11-2014 at 01:51 PM.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post: