Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] My desert road trip with Elysa
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 02:27 PM

Default Day 2

Day 2

We were on another isolated desert highway when today's real fun began.

We had just finished lunch in the last real town we'd see for two days, and were cruising out on a single-lane road across the vast nothingness of the Great Basin. Another brilliantly sunny day, we had the windows down, the sunroof open, and the music up. I was driving barefoot, with some loose khaki shorts and a linen button up to stay cool. Elysa had started the morning in yoga pants and a cute flannel, but soon changed into short shorts and a black, spaghetti-strap tank top. Watching her quick-change in the backseat at a quiet highway rest-area, I noticed she hadn't bothered to put on a bra or panties today, and I took every opportunity I could to steal glances at her bare midriff and the points of her nipples against the shirt. She was dozing, reclined in the passengers seat. In the relative solitude, I began to imagine her unbuttoning her tiny shorts, sliding them down around her ankles, spreading her knees and slowly fingering herself while we drove through the landscape. Every glance over at her would bring a new, titillating daydream, and the loose fabric against my crotch would tighten a little.

I pulled the car over at a dirt turnout and quietly hopped out to pee. No sense disturbing her nap. I walked around to a bush by the passenger side, unzipped, and let loose on the dry ground. We hadn't seen another car for an hour, so I didn't bother to find privacy.

I was finishing up when her familiar voice startled me out of my thoughts. “Hey there big boy.” she called in her best deep voice. I turned to see Elysa's head and elbows resting on the open window, a big grin on her face. I had no idea how long she'd been watching, but I didn't care if she saw. “What'chu got there?”

I shook off and turned towards her, my dick still hanging through my fly. “Like what you see?” I egged on with a little hip shake.
“Hard to say, gonna need a closer look.”

She played along so well.

I stepped toward the open window and she grabbed at the waistband of my shorts, pulling me against the car.

“Very nice.” she said from inside. I suddenly felt a wetness against my foreskin as she wrapped her lips around it. “Mmm, yes this will do.” She eased down another inch or two and my half erection quickly hardened. I rested my arms on the car's roof, looked up at the sky, closed my eyes and basked in the feeling. She was putting those full lips to work, taking nearly my whole cock in her mouth and puckering around my shaft. She worked it in and out, pushing her own limits as she took my 7-inch hard member to the back of her throat, emitting a satisfying slurp each time it came back out. I reached down with my right hand and pushed her top aside, exposing her pert left breast. Her dark brown nipples stood on edge. I pinched and rolled her piercing through my fingers, and she groaned an open vowel from her cock-filled mouth.

Elysa's nipples were her turn-on button. Unusually sensitive and gorgeously well-defined, if I caught her in the right mood, a simple pinch or tweak would send her into ecstatic moans. She nearly came in the technician's chair when she got it pierced. And I was happy to give them all the attention she wanted.

“I love when you play with my tits like that.” she moaned between wet breaths.

I alternated between light pinches and caressing handfuls against her exposed chest as she continued working her own magic, each soft lick, each full-throated push sending increasing pangs of warm ecstasy through my belly. She dove a hand into my shorts and began rhythmically rolling my balls in her palm, all the while making slow swirls with her tongue along the delicate underside of my foreskin. I started to feel the warmth rising up in me. I gripped her breast tighter and exclaimed “Fuuck, babe you're gonna make me cum already!”

She pulled back.

“Not... until I say so.”

And she was back in her reclined seat. My wet cock pulsed with excitement and dripped with her spit, suddenly cool in the dry air. I stepped back to meet her eyes, and she was waiting with a devious smile and low, seductive eyes. She unbuttoned her shorts – tan-lines on her brown skin announced where her panties usually covered – and slid her hand along her side and hip, running her fingers through her pubic hair and disappearing into her shorts.

“Wanna go for a ride?” she continued, in character.

“You're such a fucking tease.” I laughed as I crossed back around to the driver's seat.

I took my seat and started the car. Elysa's hand was still down her pants, wriggling under the denim, sending soft moans out from her lips. I took a second to admire the sight of her, then put the car in gear and slowly pulled back onto the highway.

She looked over at me, still massaging her pussy. She let out a few long, loud breaths that made her whole chest heave. My cock was still out, hard as steel, and her gaze moved towards it.

“Now, where were we?” she said softly as she leaned forward in the seat and across the console. She wrapped her fingers around my erection and resumed licking around my head and upper shaft like it was a melting soft-serve on a hot afternoon. Her saliva ran over her fingers and she stroked, smoothly, up and down. I accelerated the car, trying to keep my focus.

She looked up at me, still stroking, and said – in a tone somehow both begging and commanding – “Don't you dare cum yet.”

Then she dipped her head back down and filled her throat with my dick, doing her damnedest to make me fail.

Elysa enjoyed teasing me, and I was into the game. I was also excited by her new-found bravery. Road head, in full daylight! I don't know where the shy girl I met in school went, but I wasn't about to complain.

The pavement ended and I slowed to navigate along the gravel road through a spectacular desert valley. The sun shone hot and blooming wildflowers lit up the surroundings. Elysa had her knees up on the passenger's seat and her face buried in my crotch. For the next few miles, she slowly worked my cock to the edge of orgasm over and over. When I got close, I'd pull on her hair, and she'd stop for a bit, holding my energy just below the threshold. The feeling was nearly overwhelming. The rush of being pleasured while driving along an open road was incredible. If a car came along, or up behind us, it would be obvious what was going on. My heart was racing and adrenaline poured through me, heightening the intensity of Elysa's oral prowess.

I steadied the wheel with my left hand, and moved my right down Elysa's back, under her unbuttoned shorts, and began massaging her ass. She moaned and I could feel the vibrations on my cock. I pushed her shorts down to her thighs and worked my hands around her butt, tickling her asshole and occasionally brushing her pussy. If she wanted to be a tease, I could tease her right back. Each time I ran my fingers across her pussy lips, she flinched a little and increased the pace of her bobbing head. I started to feel the wetness building in her, lining my fingertips with each pass. I eased a finger into her hole, and she jolted.

“Hey!” she looked up at me. The tone was half accusation, half invitation.
“Two can play at this game.” I replied as I pushed my finger deeper into her.
She put her lips back around my dick and sped up her stroking.

Just as the tension was becoming too much for me, I spied a turnout up ahead. I followed it a couple hundred yards up to a turn-around atop a sandy bank on the shore of a small reservoir. I pulled the car around halfway and cut the engine. “Let's go.” I said.

Elysa pulled her head up and looked at me, quizzically. I opened the door and stepped outside, standing in the bright sun with my dick hanging out of my shorts. I looked back at Elysa, still perched on the passengers seat. I grabbed my dick and pointed it at her, stroking myself a couple of times.

“You want it?” I called to her.
“I want it so bad!” She replied.
“Come out and get it.”

She crawled over the console and leaned out the driver's side door, her hand reached for my crotch but I took her arm and pulled her outside. “Get on the hood” I commanded.

She stood, and her clothes slung off of her like a sheet carelessly d****d over a forgotten sculpture. Her thick black mane flopped over her face and shoulders, covering one eye. Her tank top was pulled down and twisted to expose her breast. Her unzipped shorts were halfway off her left side. With each step they slid a little lower so by the time she reached the car hood they were nearly down past her mid-thigh.

She put her hands on the front of the car and I positioned myself behind her. I kissed the back of her neck and then fell to my knees, pulling her shorts the rest of the way down with me. I grabbed a cheek with each hand and spread her ass wide, then dove my face into her juicy pussy. I curled my tongue from her clit through her musky sweet crevice. She fell onto the hood and cried out in ecstasy. I smacked her ass as I tongued her slit ferociously.

Her breathing quickened, and I dove my thumb deep into her hole, moving in and out slowly while massaging her thighs and butt with my fingers. I pulled her cheeks wide open again, revealing her petite, puckered asshole, and in a moment of spontaneity I ran my tongue around its rim. Again she cried out.

Working her pussy with my thumb and tickling her asshole with my tongue, I could feel her start to twitch and buck as her orgasm grew closer. She was moaning loudly with each breath, pounding her hands against the hot metal of the hood. When she came I felt a rush of wetness surge past my thumb and run down my hand. One more long, deep groan and her muscles relaxed.

I stood, placed my cock between her legs and leaned forward over her. I whispered in her ear, “My turn now.”
“Yes, yes oh god yes, give me that cum now.” she spoke into the hood.

I wet my cock against her dripping clit and then pushed it up into her. I thrust hard and quick, and her spasms and moans returned in no time. I had my hands on her shoulders, pushing her body onto the car and holding her in place as I fucked her from behind. “Yes! Yes! Yes!” she repeated with each smack of my hips on her ass. “Fuck me hard! Harder!”

I placed a hand around the front of Elysa's neck and pulled her off the hood towards me. I pumped my cock against the front of her pussy, rubbing her G-Spot. I wrapped my other arm around her hips to hold her in place as I felt myself about to orgasm. I gently bit her shoulders and neck and hissed into her ear, “I'm ready to cum for you.”

“Yes, do it. Cum in me, Andrew.”

My whole body tensed and I gripped Elysa's neck so tightly she yelped and coughed. My cock spasmed and shot hot seed into her. She started to shiver with each pulse of my jizz. “Get it all deep in my pussy.” she whimpered.

As reality snapped back in I looked across the hood of the car onto the lake. Suddenly, I realized a small fishing boat had been idling some hundred feet offshore, not close enough to see detail but certainly close enough to see the man sitting on the back, his fishing rod cast out behind. He silently flashed me a Thumbs-up when he saw me look over, and I chuckled.

“Hmm?” Elysa sleepily inquired,slumped back over the car hood in post-orgasmic bliss. Her shorts were still around her ankles and cum was starting to run along her thigh.

I wasn't sure if I should tell her. “Well, um, there's a boat out there. I think he was watching us the whole time.”

Elysa picked her head up enough to see the boat. She paused. I tensed for a second, thinking she might be embarrassed. But she just laid her cheek back against the car, then nonchalantly muttered “...hot.”
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheCL For This Useful Post: