Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 03:09 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Well my trip extended till yesterday. I had loads of text from my wife Saturday evening from the game but I had taken my senior managers out and afterwards a few of us proceeded to see if the Texas night life or Texas drinks had changed since or last visit. At 3 a.m. I would have to say that neither had changed and a good time was had.

I had to catch up on text after I woke and recovered from a massive hangover. Obviously I did not watch the game nor respond to text. It did not take much reading to see that they arrived early in Memphis and proceeded to enjoy Beal street. Also by the spelling and text I could tell they were enjoying themselves. Another obvious was grizzlies won and my wife was overly excited

Now our conversations till yesterday was really only that they really enjoyed the day/night/game in Memphis and proceeded to enjoy themselves later but no details. I like to hear and see my wife talking about her adventures in person. I finally spent time talking to Kenneth this morning and both recollections were identical so I am relaying my wifes.

Kenneth arrived at my house Saturday at noon. They ate lunch and leisurely drove to memphis arriving around four in the afternoon. Each took a travel bag in case they chose to spend the evening. Kenneths wife was the designated driver after arrival. Since they had many hours they started bar hopping Beal street. She said the weather was OK but scattered showers. Not much happened rather than appetizers and drinks. My wife said they missed me (life of the party) her words. Both wives were wearing tight white underarmor polos with yoga pants and tennis shoes. My wife was wearing her grizzlies hat as her only team rep apparel. Both had bras and no panties.

I asked her what Kenneth requested and he did the same as I would have but the ladies declined till later on any display. I laughed at Kenneth for being so accepting. Now you see why not much happened in the bars and at the game. By the end of the game both ladies were slightly drunk. Kenneth said he stopped drinking just before the game and became the designated driver. As they were leaving both ladies had to use the restroom. Kenneth requested they remove their bra for the remainder. My wife said that they thought it was late enough and complied.

Kenneth said it was the first sexually charged thing either had done so watching their tits bounce as the walked towards him gave him an instant hard. He also said surprisingly that he could only make out a hint of his wifes nipples/areola and none of my wife's through the white shirts. His wife has a darker nipple. He put both bras in his pocket and they proceeded to exit.

As they reached the exits the lobby was full. A shower had started and people were waiting. They made their way to the front. The ladies complained that they should wait. Kenneth took full advantage. He walked out into the rain. After a pause and discussion both wives ran after him. She said they tried to get Kenneth to run but he wouldn't so they would run to a store/bar awning and wait. By the time they turned on Beal street they were soaked. Kenneth said they were both doing all this with hand bras covering their tits. Towards the end of Beal he turned into a bar. They each went into their prospective restrooms.

My wife said that their polos were transparent. She said she kept pulling the front of her shirt away from her body but it was too tight to do any good. She said they tried drying off with napkins but it didn't help their shirts. She said that if they were less drunk and not laughing so much she would have thought of placing a napkin over each nipple. They waited awhile then hands over tits headed out. Kenneth was standing at the bar. She said it was fairly empty with only two tables with customers. When they got to the bar she said Kenneth asked what they wanted. My wife replied dry clothes in the car. He said drinks. Both wives didn't want to order but Kenneth ordered them drinks and said that they could wait here for the rain to stop and then head to the car.

She said they stood facing the bar hands over tits as he made the drinks. Kenneth was drinking water. He placed the drinks on the bar and asked how they were going to drink with no hands. My wife said she quickly covered her right tit with her arm and hand bra her left tit. Kenneths wife did the same. They started drinking and casual conversation with the bartender. Once done the bartender asked if the wanted another both agreed. He said if you drop your hands while I make them it's on the house. Kenneth started agreeing.

She said that another table had sat down wet and three guys wearing grizzlies attire were at the end of the bar drying off with napkins paying no attention. With their backs to the tables they dropped their hands. She said she looked in the mirror behind the bar and said they might as well had not been wearing a shirt. She said the bartender responded with "nice" as he made the drinks. She said she just focused her drunk attention on him making the drinks till he placed the glasses in front of them. As she looked up the guys at the end of the bar were staring talking. She said the tables never looked. She replaced her arm and hand and proceeded to drink. She said he made this one extremely strong.

After finishing the drink they decided the rain had slowed to a drizzle so they would head to the car. As they walked out Kenneth said that when they reach the cross street to the parking garage no hands to the car. They agreed.

She said there was still not many people on the street so as they were strolling down the end of Beal she dropped her hands. Kenneths wife did the same. It was still drizzling as they walked. Kenneth said it was three blocks to the garage. She said they got several whistles and a few horns but stayed on the side of the road against traffick and pedestrians. She said other than cars passing honking they passed two groups that got a good look at their tits. She remembered one guy said you got to love white shirts and rain.

They entered the side door of the garage and headed up the stairs. No one in the stairwell. As they exited the stairwell they proceeded walking to the car. As cars passed they received several honks. They get to the car. Kenneth said he tried to get them to change by the car but was declined. His wife got in the back seat and stripped naked to change. She ended up laying naked across the back seat and slept. My wife changed in the front seat. Nothing exciting happened on the drive home. About thirty minutes from my house Kenneth was playing the disappointed card that he could get the same as tonight from a wet tee-shirt contest.

My wife said she felt bad for him. She reached over and started rubbing his dick through his pants. She asked if that was better. She said he never missed a beat. His pants and boxers were at his knees in a second as he drove. He said now it is. She proceeded to stroke him as he drove down the highway. My wife said she had an evil thought. At first she was just going to stroke him but then decided have him cum and do it on himself. She said she started really playing with him. He told me he had to really slow down and focus. My wife kept asking him if he was OK driving. He said absolutely.

She said she picked up the pace. She said it wasn't long and he sent rope after rope on his shirt, lap and her hand. She continued rubbing his cum into his softening dick. She asked was that better. He said it's a start. They decided to stay at my house. When they arrived Kenneths wife woke up ready to party. She asked why the car smelled like sex. My wife said Kenneth was so disappointed in the night that he jacked off while driving. She responded that he has been such a good host we will have to show him our appreciation.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: