View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 09:17 PM

Thanked 1,271 Times in 94 Posts
Default Dancing vs. Windy uppies

Funny thing I've noticed about the comparison of one to the other. Out on the street a woman will attentively hold her dress down when the wind picks up. If it does blow up, she shrieks, acts embarrased and tries to get it back down as quickly as possible to keep people from seeing her panties. By contrast, the women on these TNN dance programs seemed for the most part never to make an effort to keep their skirts from spinning up - nor did they seem to care or in some cases even realize that their panties were on full display to the viewing audience. I've always considered that somewhat odd.

There was at least one notable exception to this - on one of the scenes from my collection of footage, a young woman is in the middle of a swing number when she suddenly notices that the camera is pointed directly at her and that her skirt is well above her waist completely showing off her full white cotton panties. She quickly tugs her skirt back down with an "oops" embarassed look on her face. Too late, hon, by that point in the routine we'd already seen them from every angle.
The Following User Says Thank You to gahan17 For This Useful Post: