Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] ENF/EUF Stories by obo
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2017, 12:42 PM

Roxxy- I think Jenna does have some sympathy for Barbara. I also think Jenna is a manipulator and is more than a touch devious. Yes, she followed Roxanne's instructions, but it was something she would likely do anyway and take pleasure in. Jenna's prime directive is to find pleasure for Jenna. She just has a subtle, seductive way of going about it.

very9look- I did have some thoughts about Michelle having an episode with Roxanne. Something Roxanne alluded to in the closing moments of the last story. Michelle having some lingering feelings of being over the tall redhead's lap. I will tell you, when I have my characters engaged in something more than stripping and spanking, the setting will be private.

It's just my opinion that public sex or acts in front of a crowd is too much of a stretch for the reader's "suspension of disbelief". That being said, my story "Final Confrontation" does have Teresa and Barbara consummate their first full blown lesbian encounter with each other in front of an audience. Of course, unbeknownst to them. I did this because, at the time I wrote the story, I thought this was the last story of the series.

Thank you both very much for your comments and suggestions.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obo1 For This Useful Post: