Thread: Ish: My wife
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2013, 02:20 PM

Thanked 1,494 Times in 59 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuryaki View Post
Hi everybody!

Sorry for our absence in this thread. Ish is still pretty busy at work, and so am I lately. Still we had a great vacation a few months back. And since its been a while, and its my 100th post and you all guys have been really cool, I came to share some more of my lovely wife...

During our vacation we visited a few dessertic beaches, and a couple of nude ones. We passed by Cap D'Agde, but had no time to visit. We might some other time. Ish has enjoyed nude sunbathing very much. She's more comfortable getting naked in the beach when far away from home. At home she mostly go topless in the beach, wishing not to run into somebody known. But far away is a different story...

We were looking for this nude beach that was supposed to be at the en of this long long dessertic beach in south of France. We walked and walked along the beach, passed the people, passed the families and the only beach bar there was. We walked for maybe half an hour more, and as soon as we saw a nude couple, we assumed we had arrived to the naturist section of the beach. Ish was tired, the sun was strong, and so we decided to install right there. We got naked and started sunbathing. There was only that other nude couple on sight.

A little later some people walked by and a few of them installed close to us. Some girls got topless, but no body else got naked. A few minutes later, the other nude couple dressed up and left, and so we became the only nude couple on sight. Ish was cool about it. We had a great time just sunbathing and swimming. And I got a kick out of showing off my wife to the few people who passed by, all of them in swimsuits, discretely taking a glance at Ish's naked body, her pussy totally exposed to those who walked by and dare to stare...

Turned out that the naturist beach was little bit further. If we had walked maybe 15 more minutes, we might have found it.

Later that night she asked me "so did you enjoyed having me totally nude on the beach with people around?" -Of course I did! But what I liked the most is that you enjoyed it!-, I said.

Hope you like the pics! Let us know what you think and what you like. We might post some more soon!
Cheers!
even more exciting to get naked on a nudist place, definitely a beautiful beach day !
Greetings!
The Following User Says Thank You to enixxx For This Useful Post: