View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 10:26 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

Here's a couple going both ways.

I worked in a busy restaurant and when we had a long wait, I would venture out to the hostess desk and ask how long our wait was and how many people were waiting. This restaurant always had a few good looking young hostesses who we Cooks couldn't help but ogle over. As I approached the desk on a particularly busy night, one of the hostesses turned around and happens to swing her hand right into my crotch. It was only a half second or so but it felt like she grabbed my entire bulge. She turned bright red and turned to walk away. Good thing no one else bumped into it after that because I was rock hard.

And the other way around, I had another job catering when I was in my mid teens. I was working with a woman one day. She was probably mid twenties. She wasn't super cute. Red hair, fair skin. But she had on black slacks that were really tight in the butt. I looked at her butt all day while we set up and worked. We were serving at a long table that ran against the wall. We only had about three feet between the wall and the table. Every time we had to pass, she grabbed my shoulder and said "right by you". Maybe it was my horny teenage brain over thinking but she seemed into me. Kept smiling at me and was really touchy. So at one point, not really planned, but definitely intentional, I passed behind her and did the same thing. Hand on her shoulder. "Right by you" and as I passed, I lowered my hand down her back and brushed my hand against her ass. Applying just enough pressure to feel the squish of her cheeks and the crack that separated them. She continued working and didn't flinch. I was hoping for a smile or something but perhaps i did too good a job making it seem accidental.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Vortexvortex For This Useful Post: