View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 01:58 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default I got intentionally groped

I posted this story a couple years ago here on a different thread.
.... and warning, this doesn't have a happy or erotic ending.

Long time back, me and a bud went to a hot local night club. It was known for it's nuts-to-butts thick crowds on certain nights with a live band. Sometimes could hardly squeeze into the place. We had a decent success rate there picking up and taking home women in the latter hours of the evening.

It was a normal night, we were standing in the crowd near the bar, the music blaring, and checking out the cuties.
My bud yells in me ear that the chick sort of next to him was rubbing his cock! I looked over, saw the girl, she was facing the other way, but with the heavy crowd no way could I see where her hands were. I believed him, but thought he must be exaggerating. She was small built, OK looking, but not a raving beauty. But yeah, I'd do her.

A few minutes later, the crowd jostles and shifts around and now she's near me, and she starts rubbing MY cock! Like with my buddy, she's looking elsewhere while this is going on. And she is obviously really get into it, her fingers following the contours of my fast growing cock through my pants, not just casual rub. I'm trying to figure out how to handle this. To test the waters, I slipped my hand up onto her shoulder. Just her shoulder.

HOLY SHIT, she starts screaming at the top of her lungs calling ME a pervert! Screaming for me to get away from her! I merely put my hand on her shoulder!
I had no choice but to squeeze my way through the crowd and get to the other side of the club! Me and my buddy soon left and tried our luck at another place.

... Lots of strange, strange people out there. She had to have been the wackiest person ever born.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post: