View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 09:44 AM

Thanked 4,944 Times in 205 Posts
Default Our One Experience

I've also posted a pic so you can see all involved. They are on the left and we are on the right. Ann and Tony were 30 and we were 22. Met down at the Jersey Shore in 1977. After the summer we continued to hang out. One night they came over to our apartment. We were living together at the time and not married. Little did we know that they we planning to ask us to swap. We had our usual been and Tony also brought over a cheap bottle of bourbon. So after we had sat around and got pretty drunk, Tony suggested we play strip poker.After a brief discussion, I said why don't we just all get naked. I had a fantasy of other guys seeing her naked, so I rushed it along. In hindsight the strip poker would have been hot. So, Tony and I ripped our clothes off followed by Ann. Ann was 30 and being 22 I thought she was old ..lol. She took off her sweater and was not wearing a bra her tits were not that big. Followed by her jeans that exposed her white granny panties. She took them off and she had a small brown bush. Marianne waited until everyone was naked. Seemed she wanted to be center of attention and show up Ann. She took off her top and bra and her tits were exposed. She told everyone she had big tits but also a big belly...she actually didn't. She took off her keys but kept of her small white bikini underwear with small flowers on them. She then asked if anyone wanted a beer. The girls then went into the bedroom to talk and Tony came over and told me Ann wanted a young cock. The girls finally came out of the bedroom and Ann came over to the couch and started playing with my cock. Marianne slid off her panties and exposed her big black 70's bush and went to lay on the floor next to Tony where he started playing with her pussy. They eventually went onto the bedroom and started fucking. The door was right in front of me, so I couldn't take my eyes off of them. I guess Ann got pissed and eventually passed out on the couch. I continued to watch them in the bedroom as Tony fucked Marianne twice. Marianne also eventually passed out on the bed and Tony left. I went in and laid next to her to see her wake up and smile at me. She was laying on her stomach and Tony made his way back on the bed and mounted her from behind and started fucking her up the ass. Marianne gave me another smile and then went and started sucking my cock. Tony also gave me a sly grin as if saying...look at what I'm doing to your girlfriend. He fucked her one more time as she finished sucking my cock and I came in her mouth. We layed there for about 20 minutes and Marianne said I wonder what 2 cocks in me would feel like.By this time I was pretty jealous...I was younger than Tony, he was about 3 inches bigger than me and Marianne was enjoying herself too much. However, I felt I needed to hang in there and she took both of our cocks into her pussy...where we goth shot our loads. They both eventually passed out and I was pretty jealous and got dressed and left. I stayed out most of the night and years later Marianne told me they all woke up and did a FMF a few times. I came back after they left and we never saw them again. Wished I was a little more emotionally mature to handle the situation. Would love to have a do over. lol
Attached Thumbnails
4.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bobbyj712 For This Useful Post: